Monday, August 1, 2016

My Strong Delusion caused by my fake care I have for humans.

"Do you hear or see things that other people do not see or hear?" Asked the psychologist giving me an evaluation of my sanity.

"I don't know.  I don't ask anybody if they hear and see what I hear and see." I instantly replied.

It was the honest answer and the only time any person said that in response to any and every psychologist that has ever posed that question.  He got agitated.  

"Why is Free Press vital to a Democracy?" Asked the psycho.

"There is no such thing as free press."  

More agitation.  

Every psychiatrist, psychologist, mental health counselor, nurse, director, etc that spoke with me without fail always yelled at me and got up and rushed out the door and would say "You are not in reality."  

"Are we talking; then how am I not in reality and you are?  Can you please write on a piece of paper what reality is so I can get on it and know what it is...what is reality, what is truth?"

I was sorely confused why they would always say that..."not in reality, not in reality."  

ALL BECAUSE I SIMPLY STATED THAT I WAS RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.  THAT'S ALL.  NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.  

What was such the big deal and why was it frustrating them?  According to my logic and according to my circumstances...becoming President would be the easiest job to get.  It is the job that is least applied for with the least amount of actual requirements and qualifications.  Statistically, and knowing myself and my capabilities compared to all past Presidents and the current one...cake walk.  I know that I know what I know. 

My Dr asked me in the initial consultation: "What are you doing or going to do with your life, like what type of job or career?"  

"I'm gonna run for President of the United States."  

He laughed and thought I was joking.  He repeated the question.  I replied the same.  He repeated the question.  I replied the same.  He did not think to ask me "Oh Cool...how do you plan on doing that, do you have a campaign strategy, a political platform to run on, do you have supporters already, how long have you been planning on doing this?"  Nope, nope, nope.  I was then considered schizophrenic.  

I then said the public school system and parents must instill children with schizophrenia because they always reiterate that it's possible to become anything you want, yea, even the President of the United States.  The doctor didn't have much to say to me...you can say he was literally dumb...I strike everybody that way WITHOUT FAIL...ALWAYS.  He didn't think to realize at that time I was 31, the son of the earliest retiree of the Fbi, only serving 23 years till age 50; that he was a professor of Constitutional Law, Laws of Evidence, Forensics, Etc.  That the FBI adopted across the board his personal procedures of investigation--which he called the Fast Track Program (sorely adulterated today). But, IF I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO GO TO COLLEGE AND WASTE MY TIME...that Dr would have taken me serious!  Because then he would have realized I was as dumb as he. Why do I need to have a human read a book to me in a classroom, or tell me their hypothesis or opinions or theories on the very subject in the book...that's double duty...I don't got fucking time for that.  Why, when I am equally qualified as a human being to do the same as they.  If I was married and had children and had a full time career and job, he would have taken me serious then too.  If I dressed sharply, showered more often, became clean shaven, cut my hair, didn't use profanity (what the fuck is profanity anyway...I still don't know), had some "direction" in life...he then would have taken me serious and not totally belittle me and mock me.  BUT, isn't running for President a DIRECTION in life. A goal. A process made up of many things in order to obtain. I don't have time to get married, have relationships, have children, seek that which brings me personal happiness, such as hobbies and sports and travel, etc...IF I WANT TO ACTUALLY BECOME THE MOST QUALIFIED HUMAN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POWERFUL NATION UPON THIS EARTH OR ORDER TO ERADICATE POVERTY AND PERMANENTLY HEAL THE WORLD'S ECONOMIC CRISIS.  I can't be selfish if a nation of people and their security and their Freedoms are in jeopardy...I chose not to be "selfish" so that all others may exercise their god given right to be.  And selfish I do not use in a derogatory or negative connotation. 

I am a very literal person.  That is all I am.  That is why I am the most gullible person.  When someone tells me something I simply believe that they are using the word in the way it actually is defined.  There are things I will not joke about.  There are things I won't do.  I will never shine a laser or a flashlight in somebodies eye or face as a joke....I DON'T LIKE RED DOTS...I've see them around me before not knowing the source...gee...I fukyn wonder Y...no I don't.  

I was in my dad's office since I was born and there until the day he died (meaning privy to all personal business affairs after retiring)...I was his secretary.  I did much of his typing, sent his faxes, printed out his emails, spoke to his partners and clients and called them on his behalf when needed, etc, etc, etc.  

I met a person who wanted to become the first gay mayor of Salt Lake City.  He was in the psychology program at the University of Utah.  I spoke with him a total of probably 4 hours on a few separate times.  He stated:  "I have never met anyone that has ever made me think like you do (and you know that amount of college professors that he's gone through?).  I didn't take that as a compliment.  I didn't think that what I asked to cause him to think WAS NOT asked by anybody else in his life.  It was pathetic that me, no education, a normal person, was in reality smarter than all his professors.  then i realized how sad it is, that we the normal people are smarter than the teachers of the world that are given all the accolades and money and resources.  SHIT.  But I was NOT SMART.  I NEVER THOUGHT MYSELF EVER TO BE SMART...EVER....I only thought myself to be a reasonable person.

It was TOTALLY REASONABLE that when I first became aware that there was such thing as poverty...age 14...to eradicate it by myself.  THAT'S JUST WHAT CAME TO MY MIND.  So I asked myself then, what would be the quickest or easiest or smartest and most effective way to truly eradicate poverty?  My answer was instant...probably niave...but according to my young and ill perception...was to simply become President of the United States.  IT WAS REASONABLE FOR ME TO THINK THAT.  I WAS REASONABLE FOR ME TO THINK THAT ONE HUMAN CAN DO TRULY ERADICATE POVERTY.  IT WAS REASONABLE FOR ME TO THINK THAT I TRULY BELIEVED THAT I COULD CONVINCE THE WHOLE WORLD, EVENTUALLY THAT POVERTY IS SO HORRIBLE, SO WRONG, SO DESPICABLE, SO SO SO EVERY WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS THAT THEY TOO WOULD FEEL WHAT I FEEL AND SEE IT HOW I SEE IT.
I have yet to have any other thought process come to my mind since I was that age...22 years ago.

I am not a writer, but I write.  I'm not a singer, but I sing.  I'm not a guitarist but I can strum a tune or two.  I hate writing.  I hate speaking.  I hate my mind...the absolute relentlessness I feel, ever increasing every passing second, the intensity of it burns my brain...I have become insane but remain more sane than all those who claim they are sane.  BECAUSE TO ME, A HUMAN BEING IS INSANE IF THEY HAVEN'T GONE COMPLETELY INSANE AND FUCKED UP SEEING THE EXACT SAME HUMAN SUFFERING THAT I'VE SEEN.  IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME WHY HOLLYWOOD AND ALL PRO SPORTS ATHLETES DON'T CARE A YEAR OFF, DONATE THEIR ENTIRE SALARY, ALL UNITE AND HEAD TO AFRICA AND DEMAND THAT ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT ENOUGH WELLS ARE DUG WHERE NO PERSON WOULD HAVE TO WALK MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED YARDS FOR WATER...AND IF THEY DON'T HAVE TO WALK MORE THAN A HUNDRED YARDS, IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO WALK A FOOT TO GET THAT SAME WATER.  Let the bench play in all the pro sports across the world to entertain the people...hell the bench is always better than the starting line up anyway!  (we all know that benchwarmers:)  the starting line up will have their jobs back for the next season.  Let every camera in hollywood do the most universal picture of all time and stop filming fiction and start filming reality...we are tired and worn out with your regurgitated bullshit of you all acting in a movie to save a world but not doing it in real life when you have the means and the influence to do so.

YOU ALL ACT AS IF THERE IS NO CRISIS GOING ON, AS IF THERE IS NO STATE OF EMERGENCY INVOLVING ALL PEOPLE.  WHY DON'T YOU THINK THAT IT WARRANTS YOUR IMMEDIATE AND UNITED AND COLLECTIVE PAUSE ON ALL OF YOUR VANITY AND MONEY MAKING, TO SAVE THIS WORLD...TO AT LEAST TAP AFRICA!  IT COST SO VERY LITTLE, SO VERY LITTLE, SO VERY LITTLE TO DO SO COMPARED TO ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE.

please...please...I beg, I beg, I beg for you to dig deep and seek for that humanity you have yet to feel for your sisters and brothers that can't even have a glass of clean water everyday, or ever!  How could you ever come back, having the money you do, after going to africa and seeing what you see?  Perhaps, you falsely feel that you truly cant make a lasting impact or that you can't convince enough people to help, or that you don't know the way of how to help the most effective manners.   but what would I know....I've only been working on this since I was 14 years old.  I mean, how can anything brilliant or smart come from an average 14 year old, let alone a 36 year old with "no education" or "expertise" or "experience" like many others do.   a person that chooses to stay single, a person that chooses to not work for anybody other than me, a person that had developed no personal ties to any corporations to where I would ever have a conflict of interest.  a person that would refuse to ever read a speech through a teleprompter, especially if it was written by anybody else other than ME.

IF A PRESIDENT HAS TO READ A SPEECH, OR HAS TO BE PREPPED, THAN THAT PRESIDENT IS NOT NOR EVER HAS BEEN NOR EVER WILL BE QUALIFIED TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE PEOPLE BUT A PUPPET OF THE MASTERS. THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL A FAKE....THEREFORE ALL PRESIDENTS HAVE BEEN FAKE UP TO THIS DAY AND AGE!  little Bushy, smaller Clinton, and the latest manufactured fake black/acts more white president whose name is obama.    the sad thing is...i hate them all for their ineptitude and love them all for their comedic value.  the lame thing...obama really is just a fake ass bitch.  he's not funny, he's not brilliant, he's not even smart in the slightest.  same with bush, same with clinton...then that's when I realized there is no chance for me, or anybody like me, to become President.  the book called "the deliberate dumbing down of america"...it didn't say that it would start from the top of the totem pole...but fuck, apparently it did start from the Presidents all the way down to our preschoolers to where we would trust a preschoolers intellect and common sense over a double stuff oreo cookie president (equal parts cream and black cracker), the saxaphone blower, and "the mission still aint fukyn accomplished so go behind a bush or cheney will shoot"--president.....

I CHALLENGE BUSH JR, MR. CLINTON, AND OBAMA IN AN OCTOGON FIGHT...ALL THEM THREE VERSUS ME, AT ONCE.  THEY HAVE ALL COMMITTED TREASON UPON THE PEOPLE...I WILL BE THEIR JUDGE, JURY, AND ASSKICKERS FOR AND IN BEHALF OF ALL THE PEOPLE.  punk ass little bitches!   Get off this planet please...we all want peace.

or, like humane people...lets have a battle of whits a 36 hours debate, unscripted!  for the whole to see!  May all people over 40 fall asleep and never wake up so the youth of this world and nation create their own destiny.    



No comments:

Post a Comment