Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"If My Life is of No Value...to anyone but me!"

"If my life is of no value to my family and friends, then it is of none to me." Ironically, from a man who called himself Joseph Smith, allegedly the founder of the Mormon Church. I declare unto you he was not...it was all the jealous men that were converting from Catholicism and Protestantism....He was so young and made them all look like utter fools. It is the Members of his closest friend who killed him, and those who were in the Masonic Loge, whose most sacred rights were mocked by Joseph Smith. John C Bennetts, the leader of the Masonic Lodge in Nauvoo....his very bullet was the man that killed Joseph Smith...He was the Stake President of the Majority of the believers in Joseph Smith. He was the highest member in the Church. He along with Brigham Young and Others were the ones that conspired to kill Joseph Smith. They all worked it out who would be all the Head Leaders of the Church, and the highest leadership roles in all the local community churches. All the stories about Joseph Smith about him being a Polygamous is all false and fabricated by his enemies who actually were the Originators of Polygamy in Modern Day in the newly formed Church that rose up after Joseph Smith and his brother were killed. All the History was created by these male ego patriarchal men who love to do things that consumes always upon their fleshly appetites toward another human being even if it's in violation of free will and the restriction of it. Even more sick men, in turn hijacked the group of people that were only blinded by their own lust, but not nearly as bad or evil as those who hijacked it. With that being said, All temples should be opened to the public always and should immediately be searched by the most incredible crime solving agents from every agency in the entire world. Same with the Catholic Churches, and every head of every major church that bears my name, yea, even Jesus Christ. I know what I know in ways you would not believe...none the less I can give to those who truly want to end all war, those who are in the militarys' to defend justice against those who seek to truly deal unjustly....I can help you. All of you in the Military shall hear and heed my voice at this very moment. Put down immediately your weapons of war. All of you. Now. Choose now to never pick them up. Use them on no person to more. There are not enough other soldiers that will round you up or those in civilian life and those who are responsible to take you in for insurrection....you outnumber them 100 to 1...it is called Conscientiously Objecting. You got the guns, and you got the numbers...But never use violence. These are all private wars, you are categorized as Private Defense Companies who are protecting only Corporate interests that are masked as real legitimate wars fought for ideological and cultural clashes....you are not fighting for the Protection of any People's rights who are the truly ad only form of real government upon this earth. You are our Armies...You are Our People. You all now fight for peace more than you have ever fought your worst enemy. You all now unite and come and follow me. I am this world's new Commander in Chief. The last one that will EVer be. Welcome brothers and sisters to the beginning of the reign of eternal peace. Now, lets all go smoke some weed. I have Blue Blood and Jesus OG. Of course, the Universe made those just for me. That you Oregon, Thank You California, Thank You Colorado, Thank You the other state I forget that also has legal weed. All states immediately pass legislation decriminalizing the use and selling of weed for any reason. Governments,provide the money to the Cartel's and Mafia's, through the CIA. Add the balance on the Deficit it will hardly make a dent. And I will tell you exactly how to get rid of that debt. Literally....go into the main computer and zero it out....the only digit....0. All countries all at once and all forgive one another of all one another's debt. No way lay off anyone for any reason. Period. Keep all your employees at the same pay as now and let us all start from Scratch....truly forgiving all those who are the worst of all crimes, and allow them to all go free. All those in every prison everywhere....And I promise you in the name of the Creator of the Universe...even all of you who make up that Creator...there will instantly be world peace and all the programs that have control over our minds for intentional and eternal reasons to have us intentionally hurt others, though we all know it is against the laws of humanity, will all malfunction and no longer have control over our current perception in ever thinking their is a reason to not forgive what others have done...they are just like us, but have a more confining program upon their mind to hurt us the worst. We have at one point done all what they have done. It is the Cycle of the Eternal Round of Life. To experience the worst and be the worst in each other's lives. It is time for there chains of hell to be broken and be set free. It is done by these words that I just shared. This is the Key to Unlocking every Universal mystery. Upon this law, yea, to truly love and value others and yourself as you want others to love and value you without fail at all times...upon this law hangs every law of the universe. Period. No matter what. That is how it is. Any person found violating this law, in that they violate the free will of any other human being for any unjustified reason, is acting contrary to this law. If you want more peace and even the hand of providence to shower you with the riches of this earth, then cease from practicing action that violates any person's free will. Correct your policies that institute these practices and protects them. Every government, through the IMF and World Bank, Utilizing the Fed Reserve in this Country, the United Sates to distribute said money. Continue to print the Money at the same rate for one year. Fix it. You can still be all in control, you can still have all the resources you want...that is what makes you happy of course. So keep it. You have the power. You will always have the money. But 50 Percent of your stock is divided equally among all the people of the world. Every human being has an equal share of this planet to provide for it's basic necessities of survival and much more even. Immediately cut the red tape and allow those who simply apply for your welfare services of every kind...double the highest amount, and give to all people on their own debit card...one card for food, housing, transportation, education, and clothing. All this goes straight into the economy to perpetually feed all your corporations in the first place...you are the majority share holder and monopolizers of the earths resources, products, and services that make this world go around. It is your logistic systems that you created to enslave all of humankind, that you, truly, according to free will...you earned it...it's truly yours. It was brilliant. But now it's time to use it for good. That's all. Thank you for providing the infrastructure of the foundation of my future empire....called Planet Earth....they call me the Prince of Peace...but I am the servant of all those who are it's beneficiaries...every single human being...equally so and always forever and ever so let be. That's the true prophecy and the truth from a fellow human being that learned this from no man or any other human being. I am the one in Authority...The Universal Government of this Solar System Oversee Me...I answer to them....and the members of the Universal Government are every single one of you. At your service. I will do what all of you dear sisters ask me to do. I am here to serve you, you lovers who are female and who are male who are truly dear to you. I am here for all of you. I have a wife, I cannot see her. I have another wife. I cannot see her...but I have never till this day consummated our unions nor have ever been intimate with either of them nor kiss them on the lips...i kiss them with my middle finger on their forehead...never anything more...and yes, of course they know of one another. I am honest, I believe in free will. But I never ever violate no relationship, I respect boundaries and do not seek to violate any fee will. But they are not with me, this is not polygamy because they are with whom they want to be with at any time whenever they want....they are free willed human beings...these closest friends of mine I call my wives...they have been so hurt by guys that I could never give them a male body to be intimate with. I do not want to remind them of the things that they went through that caused them the greatest source of pain in their lives. You feel me. Good. Till next entry....the Prince of Peace.
-------------------

oh...just part of the script....forgot to tell you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment