Friday, August 5, 2016

Just What Comes to mind...

All I write is just what comes to mind.  I don't know if what comes from my mind through my fingers before you is true or not when it appears that I am writing in first person, "I".  This is what my personal perception is.  This is how I relate myself to all others and to the world.  This is how I am in my mind, this is what I feel, and those combined with the average ego can cause an unfounded reality.  I understand that.  I am simply doing this for myself, to prove to me, if what comes to my mind will manifest itself in my present and future or not...I want my actions and my words and all aspirations to coalesce upon the same eternal perceptions of the NOW.  I will continue to do as I do till finally the Universe manifests that answer to me...I am doing these very things to prove to myself, so my mind could be free of "What If's".  Make sense...wouldn't you do the exact thing.  Aren't all of you doing that now?  

I am not riding the coat tails of my father...I've ridden beside him the day I was born to the day he died.  I am not riding the coattails of anybody.  I will not overlook any person that has everything to do with the development of my mind and what my current understanding of my reality is.  I will give credit where credit is due.  I don't seek the honor that is due to another for what they have done.  But I will highlight people and organizations and theologies and economic theories that molded what I espouse to believe is true about this Universe and All things contained herein.  I simply say "I" which refer to many people that support me and have worked on all this with me and I simply am the scribe per se and the one who is their liaison to the rest of the world.  I guess just a spokeperson...ya...sounds about right.  Spokesperson.  Peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment