Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Just a reply to "Judas", a violator of female's free will.

Below is a reply to a MAN that HATES ME AND WANTS ME DEAD BUT DOESN'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO NOT BE A HYPOCRITE AND JUST KILL ME HIMSELF.  HE CALLED ME LUCIFER, THAT HE WAS GOING TO CAST ME OUT AND EXPOSE MY FRAUD...HE CAME INTO MY HOUSE, MY PAGE, MY DOMAIN, AND NOTIFIED FACEBOOK THAT MY POSTS WERE INAPPROPRIATE AND SHOULD BE DELETED.  IN OTHER WORD HE IS A THIEF, A PERSON THAT STOLE MY LETTERS OUR OF MY HOME, OR IN OTHER WORDS, MY POSTS OFF MY PAGE TO PROTECT ME WHICH IS MY ONLY DEFENSE AND TESTIMONY OF MY OWN CHARACTER AND THE EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAD.  BUT OF COURSE...IT'S ALL FIKSHUN...IT'S JUST PART OF THE SCRIPT RIGHT?  NO, NOTHING I HAVE WRITTEN HAS BEEN A LIE OR ANY DEGREE A MISTRUTH...NEVER EVER EVER....WITH ME AND MYSELF AND I AS A WITNESS.  I NEED ONLY MY WORD COMPARED TO ANYBODY'S TO BE MY DEFENSE AGAINST ALL THEIR FALSE ALLEGATIONS ABOUT ME AND TRUMPED UP CHARACTER MANY GROUPS WHO STAND TO LOSE GREATLY FROM THE PUBLICATION OF MY WORK.

------------------------------

what's on my mind? how i am not allowed to reply on my own page. looks like snitches notified the facebook pigs.
whats kinda funny...you're in my domain...and you just let yourself out...i don't cast lucifer out...he just flees from my presence. i know you don't believe in any of it....my dad was a metaphorical fbi...it's a metaphorical social experiment...makes you even more mad that you couldn't even detect the obviousness of the situation...were you deceived? Did it work? i have never hung out with you by ourselves...i have never called you nor me...the only times we've seen each other was hanging with ***,. you said you chose to stop hanging out with me as if we were ever friends. this is how you treat somebody with on obvious mental illness in such a delusional state. that is the type of jesus you believe in. hahaha. amazing. yup, i photo-shopped that deer! you discredit yourself by actually saying ALL of what i say is not real or true. 'GET THE HENCE LUCIFER"! SCREAMED YOU ON MY PAGE.....HAHAHAAAHHAHAHA....I'M STILL HERE BRO...IT'S MY PAGE...but i am never threatened by anybody nor feel anger like you do....see...i could sit down with you and chill and eat a burger and say "what's up, how are the kids and your wife doing?" anger...you just let the world know that if you see me again i will face the "REAL" you, not the written word...so far i haven't even known that you have written any word. so, i am guessing you will metaphorically beat me up or literally beat me up, or will the metaphorical you really beat me up, or the real you metaphorically beat me up...i still can't decide...it seems you are luke warm, back and forth, can't decide. do you want me to confirm or delete your friend request? see, it is more crazy for a sane person to keep talking to a crazy person if it's so obvious that the crazy person is so crazy. hey, do you actually tell people that you know jesus christ lives and is real? if so, when was the last time you saw him or her? and how did you confirm and by what methods that he/she was indeed the real christ? and how did you determine if those methods were accurate? so if you haven't seen jesus from the time you were born to now...you are a false witness if you say that you know he is real and lives! I AM AN ACTOR, A REAL LIFE ACTOR THAT DOES NOT GET PAID PROVIDING REAL LIFE FOOTAGE FOR THE CONTENT OF A MOVE SCRIPT! GOT IT? IS THAT FINALLY CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU? BUT MY SCRIPTS AND MY BOOKS WERE STOLEN AND OR DESTROYED INTENTIONALLY BY A FRIEND OF MINE NAMED "JIMI" AND OTHERS NOT SO NICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE. SO, I'LL HAVE TO WRITE THEM ALL OVER AND AMEND THE END OF THEM AND HOW IRONIC THAT I HAVE TO INCLUDE THE THEFT OF THE VERY SCRIPTS OF THE MOVIES THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WILL SEE. DOH! by claiming that i am playing a role in real life, it is an admission that i don't know my "real self", and if i don't know my real self--EVERYTHING I SAY IS BULLSHIT! but in your pride you would not be able to even say such a thing of yourself. as i have said before : I like people who shake other people up and make them feel uncomfortable. i like myself "X"...but you don't make me feel uncomfortable in the least. but i know that i make you feel very very uncomfortable...to the point where you truly want to commit assault and battery upon my physical body preventing it from ever moving again. so according to that reasoning you must like me! but that is my reasoning, my gauge of liking people. you have a different one to judge who you like and who you don't. master of puppets is pulling your strings...cum crawling faster "X"...i don't wish that i was you. as i've said before: where is your will to be weird? i mean, i'm so weird to the point you want to kill me! why do you think that i am afraid of you...i am certainly afraid of pain...but not of you. you attempt to instill fear in me. that is the intention of your words. you never once told me of a time and a place. i am the one that asked you. and to thwart the matter, you asked me...i asked first little bitch. but NOW YOU DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE ME....WHY? BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SELF CONTROL OVER YOUR PHYSICAL REACTION OF WHAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY DO TO ME IF WE WERE TO MEET AND YOU KNOW THAT IT WILL BE RECORDED AND YOU WILL FALL IN THE VERY PIT THAT YOU HAVE DUG FOR ME AND SOUGHT TO PUSH ME INTO! bend over now. i will tell you how it's really like and now you are really going to plot my death. are you sure you are ready. the person that always results to physical violence, or the threat of, always is a true admission that his opponents words have more validity and truth than his own. why? because, he wants to shut others up for the truth that is spoken about his own inhumane deeds. you actually care that i may be or am lying about saying a mutual friend stole or withheld from me my intellectual property. whooptiy doo da day! that is what you whine about! i whine about the fact that the script of the documentary: "Here It Is: The Perfectly Simple and Viable Plan to Eradicate Poverty and Permanently Heal the World's Economic Crisis." was stolen from me.  i care that it affects 7.5 billion siblings of ours. YOU AND "JIMI" TOOK THAT FROM THEM. I FEEL ALL THEIR WRATH AND SUFFERING THAT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE AS A RESULT OF THE DELAY IN THE PRODUCTION OF THAT FILM. you care about you. i don't care about me. i care about all of "THEM" and YOU! you are arguing about how YOU appear to others and the light that i shine on you....as false as it may be. but sit in a shed smoking all day...nobody will ever see you in this world. nobody will ever know you...and if they do it's simply because of what i have or will do or what you will do as a result of what i do regarding you. get off my coat tells...it's like wearing a turtle neck...it feels like you're being choked by a midget all day....annoying...but knowing for a fact that that midget cant even choke out an ant! I DO EVERYTHING FOR MY GLORY...SO THAT MY GLORY MAY SHINE, SO THAT OTHERS MAY SEE IT, THAT THEY MAY SEE THAT IT REFLECTS THE CARE I HAVE FOR THEM, SO THEY CAN IN TURN LET THEIR GLORY SHINE AND HAVE THEIR CONCERN FOR ALL OTHERS REFLECT UPON ALL OTHERS. you have worked for you....or wait....not worked...but you know what i mean. i have been on this since i was fourteen years old, i am now 36.. age sound familiar to when certain people in the past have had certain experiences!?? hmmm. i don't expect the "wicked and adulterous" or rather "mean and hypocritical" siblings of ours to believe...because they and you do not believe in true kindness, in true equality, in not controlling those and seek to control those around you. you seek to instill fear in people's heart. so, how can the REAL you show up in my face, when you don't know the REAL you? and it's impossible for the REAL you to show up here in the METAPHORICAL world...the REAL you wouldn't beat me up and seek my demise....BUT THE FAKE YOU WILL AND DOES! so, were your words from the fake you...then that means your words are fake...does that mean that your words were then not true. so, was that a real threat or a fake threat. when someone had a gun to my head, i told them: DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i offered to drive myself out to the dessert with all of them with me so that they can kill me. THEY ARE NOW ALL MY FRIENDS! smile emoticon THAT'S HOW YOU CAST LUCIFER OUT...BY HAVING NO FEAR OF THE FAKE PEOPLE, SO THE FAKE PEOPLE CAN REPLACE THEMSELVES WITH THE REAL SELF. YOU FEED YOUR ENEMIES AND IT ASTOUNDS THEM...IT BAFFLES THEM. IT PERPLEXES THEM...THEN THE SPIRIT OF HATE EXITS THEIR MIND. you mikey, only have the power to cast the nonexistant "lucifer" out of yourself. i don't have that power to do so nor have ever claimed that i do. but the "word of god" does. and well. I AM THE WORD! A FAKE ONE... BUT APPEARS TO BE REAL ON THE SCREEN...BUT YET METAPHORICALLY. "if he is not against us, he is for us" and "whether it be out of your mouth or my mouth it is the same." "know that if they did not believe in your words, they would not believe in mine." "GREATER things SHALL YE DO after i am gone." no....i would never claim to be jesus...because i will accomplish more than what he ever did in his lifetime! but, that's what he said, right? greater things shall ye do AFTER I AM GONE! SHIT...CAN'T DECIDE! PARAGRAPHS ARE FOR SMALL MINDS...have you ever read the "Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" ? i am here to take all that which is fragmented and roll them all up together in a scroll...so that all things become one...metaphorical of course. if you get off the weed maybe you'll begin to understand and keep up with a sober stephen! it's kinda hard to kick lucifer off from his own page..."hey "X" must have cast me out because he never RETURNED to my own house to reply!" ya, that's a reverse tautology! are you now going to tell me to be careful because i didn't use strong words sparingly like you do. you use them sparingly because that's all you got! but i have yet to use strong words, for you can't bear strong drink now, nor even milk, nor even water, nor even a sprinkle from the heavens. if you beat me up, know that you are beating up a woman in a man's body! KNOW THAT YOU ARE HARASSING ME, A "WOMAN", ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE LIKE YOU LIKE TO HARASS ALL WOMEN! how does it feel now "X", to get manhandled by a woman. my ovaries are gigantically bigger than your big balls that haven't even dropped yet because if one were to hear your voice compared to mine...your whiney ass pitched voice that can sing in the madelines boys choir compared to mine...they would conclude that this lesbian trapped in a man's body' voice drowns yours out with a whisper! so you won't be blown away, though you like to be by "JIMI", i will speak very softly now into your ear....come closer...there ya go. can you hear me now. i'm gonna say something now that is truly hard for you to understand or believe...like all other things i have said: i have come to dethrone your patriarchal male ego by figuratively forcing you to cut off your own head between your legs that is stored in your mind in the head atop your shoulders---to severe you from the "kingdom of god." another man cannot do that to another man...only a woman can. i am showing you the wrath of having the anger of being trapped in a body i hate and despise...you love the body you're in....you love your little head and your big head more. see, now i'm speaking in terms that you always think in. see, you live the lower low...but you have never gotten the consequences of your violations of the lower law according to the lower law....it's a good thing that i bring the higher law and am bound by that higher law. i know you have manhandled not only just women...but now how does it feel to be handled by a woman the way you have handled women? how does it feel to have so many annoying pointless bullshit words come your way? isn't it ridiculous and annoying....YUP...IT SURE THE FUCK IS. SO NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN YOU TEXT PEOPLE AD NAUSEUM INSERTING YOUR MIND'S TENTACLES IN THEIR OWN BUSINESS, TRYING TO CONVINCE THEM OF YOUR OPINION, BEING UPSET AT ALL THEIR ACTIONS IF IT DOESN'T INVOLVE CATERING TO YOUR GREED... i wrote here the way you write in private, you wouldn't want people to see the REAL WAY YOUR FAKE YOU WRITES...and you don't need to show them....I JUST DID---metaphorically of course...not literally...but with my FAKE self using real words that would never come out of my REAL self's mouth because there is never a need to speak. i am NOT humble...i NEVER will be. you believe in the religious concept of HUMBLING ONESELF....well, no you don't, you just still use religious jargon convincing others that you believe in the concepts that jargon represents. if you are denoting that you are humble by suggesting that i should humble myself....well...you came on my page...if you were humble that wouldn't occur. but i don't care if you are humble or not...i don't believe in that concept or word. i am human. i do what i do and say what i say for reasons you know of and reasons you don't and intentions i know of and intentions i don't. not believing something does not mean that you know that something is not true. believing something does not mean that you know that something is true. ALL OPTIONS are always present in my mind of what may or may not be reality...I ALWAYS ADMIT AND KNOW THAT IS THE CASE. but i choose to live in whatever option i feel like at any given moment. Am I lying playing the actor, or lying in "real life." or NEITHER? how come you don't stop a movie and say "HEY, that person (actor) is lying....stop...you're full of shit. lets get on his facebook page and tell him he lied in the movie." YOU PROVIDE FODDER FOR MY MOVIE...YOU'RE PIG FEED...THOSE MOMENTS IN THE MOVIE WHERE THE AUDIENCE LAUGHS MOST UNCONTROLLABLY AT THE ACTIONS OF THE SMALL LITTLE EXTRAS...believe me...they will remember your hatred much more than my love.

simple enough now for you to understand....do you want to see me naked in all my glory as the most beautiful women you've ever laid eyes on, of course behind every sister and female that has lived, lives, and will yet live upon this earth?  Cuz remember, you just got owned by a lesbian....you just got punked and it revealed how sick and conflicted you really are...it proves to all women that men exactly like you that all of them despise...are literally a preprogrammed humanoid male robot....and you serve us only to provide an accumulation of perfectly catered experiences of what it's like to live with and under everything that is the opposite of perfection and absolutely all that which is so goddamned very good.  And part of the program is that now you will be in a complete stupor of thought, you realize you are not a woman, and you realize that you are horrible to them and always have been, to your mom and to your sisters and to your own girlfriends and wives and now wife.  And you are the same to men.  You are the most prime average example of those programmed humanoid robots that are in male form.  I'm just kidding....I'm totally kidding, I was just trying my hardest to offend you knowing that you don't get offended or feel threatened because you are truly so humble and knowledgeable more so than the Only begotten "Son" of God.  You and your friends were the ones that crucified me..and your'e all back again, many of which are in your little group of marvelous friends.  You are all most despicable human beings...you, yea the most of every one of you all rejected me, claiming that you knew for sure that you would recognize Christ if he were to come among you.  I did.  I tested every one of you and well, you've proved to be among the most vile of human beings that claim to be so kind and clean. You are a whited sepulcher full of dead men's bones.  Enter ye into your own and get thee behind me "Lucifer", for I am a human being that believe's in true equality.  Cease and Desist all your efforts to dig a pit for me, or you will end up in it, put there all by yourself.  That is all.  And it doesn't matter if you believe what I just said or not. It will happen either way.  And hell no, this is not the way you write...you don't make any sense...that's is all I do.  I am the word man and the bird man and everything i am not I AM.  Thank your for the Last Scene in the Movie that will be produced for the entire world to see which will cause all human beings to finally live in peace.  This was our "Father's" Will...of course it was not Mine...I would not be so mean. And to "JIMI", you know I know you don't care I say anything about you...because I know you've been on my side the whole time.  Thanks for the Tag Team.  Peace. Love. Harmony for every human being, may it be so, have it ever come so quickly.  This is my Last American and World Prayer! I am the new drug...call me blu, my number is 6! Any questions?  


My real name is "JayDieM Blu Stone"

No comments:

Post a Comment