Sunday, August 7, 2016

Expose

How does a reader know if the words written by the author, in the perceived tone and mannerism and interpretations of those words are a reflection of the authors character?  How does a human know the true intent of why another human speaks and writes and acts the way they do?  The only way to know, is for the human that is speaking, writing, and acting, tell you exactly the intent and the reasons for all his words and the way that he shares them, and if he even believes any of the words he is sharing.  How does one know then, after he shares what he claims to be the truthful explanation of all those things...that he is telling the truth about even that?  

Does a human truly want to be put at risk for anything they say and do?  NO.  They want the freedom to be able to speak what is on their mind, how they perceive the world, without the chance of others wanting to kill him.  What would cause a human to do that which is going to cause his murder?  Does this human truly have a "martyr syndrome?  Does this human truly think in some tricked out ego way, that all he wants is to be recognized as one who knows how to heal every problem with humans and this earth...is that what he is seeking for, simply for every human to acknowledge that no other human has cared about the human race and every being in it more than he?  NO...he wants every human to realize that is the case, ponder upon that statement, and realize why this human would truly be saying these things at this time.  He wants then every human to believe the same thing about themselves; that it could be said of themselves they they are the one person upon earth that cares about all others more so than any other; that too are the ONLY "way, truth, and the light", that they are actually "the center of the universe"; that they too can believe and know that what he claims may not be accurate at all, yet the spirit of his intent can light every flame that will cause the domino affect to unite this world upon one principle:  treat all people the way you want to be treated by all people--WITHOUT FAIL.  

It is the hope and desire of this human, to be a fool, say whatever needed, to whatever demographic of people, at any time, and in any way, to appear to be the most egotistical male, the most humble human, the most asinine  know it all, to admit his total lack of knowledge in everything, to claim that he knows all things in this universe pertaining to the entire human race and it's relationship to all things, to say that he is a lesbian in a man's body when he hasn't a clue one way or another in order to captivate another demographic of this human family, to say that he is so put off by males that he truly doesn't want to be a male, to say that he wants to change his sex, but knowing for a fact that his mind, passions, desires, thoughts, feelings, and all that he is, will never change because of a surgery upon the physical body; he wants to say that he is hesitant in becoming a woman because he too has been put off by the female gender as well...it is females that prevent him from wanting to become a female, it is males that make him want to without a doubt have the surgery that would cause his body to be one with his soul.   

I am so put off by the mention that anybody is a gender of any kind--  it boggle's my universal mind.  whenever i am with females, they realize i'm just one of them.  whenever i am with males, they realize i am not just one of them.  whenever i'm with females at times, it makes me sad to think of all the times they are so upsetting at the males...whenever i'm with males at times, it makes me sad to think of all the times they are so upsetting at females.  I play the devils advocate for both genders.  I do not like when any human being is being railed on by another because they did what they wanted, when they wanted, to or to not whom they wanted to do or do not to.  In other words, another human bagging on another human for doing the very same thing they do with their own free will...which is:  I DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT AND I DON'T APOLOGIZE.  

But if you say that, if you don't feel a need to apologize, which I believe there is never a need to...then you must also accept the fact that you should not seek for an apology from any human outside yourself for what they have done to you or to anybody else.  No one is owned by another, ever.  What a human wants to do, when they want to do it, is never restricted in the universe simply because someone said "I do!".  NEVER.  There is something so much stronger and irreversibly binding upon a human, then a contract entered enter by two parties...that is what makes them human, it's called free will.  No human is bound to another unless those two humans simply agree that they are agreeable with one another, then those two humans will realize they care to use their free will by spending time with one another.  They will realize that whenever they are with one another, to think of the term "relationship" or "marriage" does not enter their mind, because it is a concept unknown to the soul.  They will recognize in one another, that whenever they are with each other, they made a free willed decision, yet again, to be in the presence of or exchange intimacy or words or thoughts with, that it's a continual conscious decision based upon what makes them happy every single present moment.  To get married or enter into a relationship based upon expectations, immediately weakens that friendship because now, each person stays in a relationship because they promise themselves and another they would no matter what...therefore truly, two free willed humans relinquish all of their faculties of soulful and bodily expression  of their free will to an inanimate third party---called "relationship", "marriage" etc...that party now controls to free willed individuals and that party is not even a human.  

Doesn't everybody want to know that the person who is with them is staying with them on a daily or regular basis because they continually assess their happiness and realize that they stay with you because they are happy and excited and still find you exciting in so many or not even so many ways, but still do...in the present?  Or do you want somebody that is only staying in a relationship because of their own pride and ego who says "I don't break my word, I will not break my promise, I am a better human being."  

I want to be around only people who will without fail do all what makes them happy every moment of every day...and it matters not any word or promise that came out of their mouth to say to another to feed others self esteem or personal security issues or pride.  An "I DO" will always keep you guessing and wondering if that person every truly really loved you then, now, and in the future.  To find out who truly loves you, depart from them, split up...go your separate ways...find others to be with...then if you truly return to another, then you know that it was real...if one or another doesn't feel that way...would you truly want the person who doesn't feel that way anymore to be with you, would you truly want to still and try to manipulate them, make them feel guilty, propose that you are better....then does that make a person actually want to be with you after you attempt all those "relationship saving" methods?  How mean that would be.  

I would only want to be with another human if that person says the following:  

"As soon as you don't make me happy, or contribute to my happiness in the way I like you too, or if I just get bored with you simply because we all get boring to ourselves and others...then I will simply venture out and start seeing other people, but know that it is not because I don't love you, or care about you, or want the best for you...I always want that.  I too, want that for me.  I love change, adventure, and boredom, but it fluctuates in my life when I want those things, and I never know which one my soul wants every morning I get up....so be prepared for me to be with you forever, or till the day we die, because at this time I feel I want to...but also be prepared there may be a time, for no rhyme or reason, that I no longer feel that way.  If you have treated me truly human, then know if I want to leave and not be with you in the same capacity as we've had, that it truly is NOT because of you...because anybody would want to be with someone like you.  It's simply because being treated humanely all the time, feels like you can be a robot, and you don't seem human to me...I'm used to being treated horribly by many people, so at times when I am not treated horribly, I become unbalanced.  All people need drama from time to time, it's how we live, how we express ourselves, it's what makes us human.  So, please don't be mad at me, I will always truly want to be your friend and be able to have only happy memories of us, and hope we can be two understanding human beings recognizing and accepting what both of us do with our respective free wills."  

THIS SHOULD BE THE ONLY "MARRIAGE" VOW SAID BY EVERY HUMAN BEING RIGHT NOW....AND THEREFOR WE ARE ALL MARRIED...WHICH MEANS...WE ARE OBLIGATED TO DO FOR ONE ANOTHER WHAT ANOTHER NEEDS TO BE DONE UNTO THEM IN THE CAPACITY THEY SEEK IT, IN THE WAY THAT WE CAN GIVE IT, NEVER GOING OUTSIDE THE BOUNDS OF OUR OWN COMFORT.  ALL THE HUMAN RACE IS, IS A BIG GAME OF "MUSICAL CHAIRS" WITH BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS AND HUSBANDS AND WIVES...AND THE WORLD IS THE STAGE FOR THAT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.  AND IF I WAS THE CREATOR OF THE STAGE OR OF THAT PLAY,  I WOULD MAKE IT SO THAT NO WOMAN EVER HAS TO PAY FOR A SINGLE THING.  WHY?  BECAUSE THEY BEAR THE CHILDREN OF THIS HUMAN RACE.  BECAUSE THEIR BODIES AND SOULS ARE MORE PRECIOUS AND SHOULD BE PROTECTED AT ALL CAUSE AND SHOULD NEVER TO FORCED INTO AN ENVIRONMENT THAT WOULD JEOPARDIZE HER HEALTH, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND SOULFULLY.  IF YOU ARE A WOMAN OR A CHILD, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE ALL THINGS PROVIDED FOR YOU.  IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF NATURAL LAWS OF THE MALES TO PROVIDE FOR WITHOUT FAIL, ALL THINGS OF EVERY HUMAN THAT POSSESSES A BODY THAT CAN BEAR CHILDREN.  YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE THE TIME TO ONLY FOCUS ON YOU AND YOU ONLY IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT, AND HAVE EVERY MEANS PROVIDED TO YOU TO BE THE MOST FIT AND BEAUTIFUL HUMAN THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY BECOME.  YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE A SUPPORT GROUP OR PEERS AND PROFESSIONALS OF ALL KINDS, TO ACHIEVE EVERY GOAL YOU SET FOR YOURSELVES....IT IS NOW TIME FOR MEN TO GET BACK IN THE FUKYN KITCHEN, TO GET OUT AND HUNT, TO GET OUT FROM BEHIND THEIR CUBICLES IN WALLSTREET AND IN THEIR REAL ESTATE OFFICES, AND SERVE THE WOMEN OF THIS WORLD...IT IS TIME FOR WOMEN TO REPLACE EVERY MAN IN EVERY PUBLIC OFFICE IN EVERY WORLD GOVERNMENT....REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT ARE NOT THE PROBLEM....IT IS THE MEN...WHAT IS COMMON AMONG BOTH OF THEM....IT IS THE MEN...IT IS THE MEN...IT IS THE MEN....DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT IF THE PERCENTAGES OF CONGRESS REVERSED AND WOMEN WERE THE MAJORITY...THAT WE WOULD HAVE ANY PROBLEMS COMPARED TO WHAT WE HAVE KNOW?  WHAT WOMEN IS GOING TO TRULY SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO WAR...NONE...NONE....NONE...NONE....IT IS THE MEN IN EVERY CONGRESS ACROSS THE WORLD THAT TAKE NO HESITATION TO PUT ALL YOUR CHILDREN UPON ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK....THEY DON'T BARE THEM...YOU DO....SO THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DICTATE TO YOU WHEN YOUR CHILDREN GO TO WAR...NEVER...NEVER...NEVER...YOU "OWN" THOSE CHILDREN, NO FATHER OR MALE EVER HAS NOR EVER WILL.  THEY HAVE BEEN SEXIST UP TO THIS TIME UPON EARTH, AND HAVE ONLY GIVEN THEIR POSITIONS TO MEN, BECAUSE THEY ARE MEN.  IT IS TIME FOR THE UNIVERSE TO LAY KARMA'S EGG OF "STEP ASIDE MEN, WOMEN ARE TAKING OVER."  

trapped is this foreign element....but because this world rarely listens to women, the universe had to find someone that would cause the men to finally listen to the voice of reason and the true universal message that is always given from the feminine in soul, but the mortal liaisons to men, is by utilizing the same type of body they are given.  men do not listen to women.  period.  so they have to have someone show up all the men, in a man's body...for them to finally shut the fuck up and listen to what exactly must be done to heal every human and our mother earth.  

Try a little harder to see between the lines and pay no attention to any tone...these are words...it is the words that matter, the information those words contain and represent.  It is those that do that, that do not see with their eyes, or hear with their ears, what you think you see in me, and what you think you hear i am saying, but in reality you are hearing it in your own voice...not mine.  if you took all my words and read it as if it was first hand...that it was each and every one of you speaking....can any of these words really come from a man?  those who say they see with their soul....yet still classify me as a man, are so darkened it makes my soul instantly fill with such sorrow.  But, it is not me being about me, or what my physical or soul body is...I am breaking through all preconcieved notions of those who thought that they truly didn't have any.  This is simply the forum and method at this time that I am supposed to use.  When I've said all the words that were given to me to share, in my way, but with "their" approval...then I shall venture on to another forum, with perhaps a different identity, to do the same thing, same principle, according to the way they would be most apt to hear and see the truth of equality of their own souls and everyone elses.  that is my intent.  that is my stated mission.  none of you know that that is me, the picture I used of what i call my twin brother.  he takes the blunt end of being "James Stephen Maurice."  That is not his real name.  The character you think he is according to your interpretation is not who or what he is.  I just chose him, and I sketched his character, and he lived according to what i told him....he is a friend.  He didn't have anything better to do with his life and he thought, "i don't give a fuck if i get killed...it'll be somewhat amusing if i do get killed for simply":   WORDS.   I wanted to build up a character that i thought that people would perceive jesus to be in their own ways...in some ways, he, Jesus, seemed so pompous and ego tistical, that it seemed that though he was preaching about equality, at the same time it seemed evident that he kept putting himself up above, or below equal footing to all others.  The humanity inside all people cries: "How dare you think or feel that you are more special than any other human."  It would instantly cause those who hear his words to truly reject them, simply because of his austationshioness, or what appears to others as an insurmountable ego and more pride than a lion's den.  But i wondered if the reason why jesus spoke the way he did, was because it truly was his words that were so important, that he without fail, had to make sure that even his friends became his enemies like unto his enemies were his enemies...because, admitting that I am the most prideful, egotistical, arrogant, pompous son of a bitch, and i do things for all my glory and nobody elses, and it only matters about my life and my words....FORCES ALL OF YOU TO ADMIT THAT NONE OF YOU WOULD EVER CLAIM THE SAME THING ABOUT YOUR EGO AND PRIDE AND PERCEPTION OF THIS WORLD.  so it makes it a complete wash...it's not my ego vs yours, my pride vs yours, my game vs yours...IT MY WORD VERSUS EVERY ONE OF YOURS, IT'S MY ACTIONS VERSUS EVERY ONE OF YOURS, IT'S MY LIFE WHICH IS ABOUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOURS THAT ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT IN ALL THINGS.  

I must from the onset, before my book is read by any, have all you know....it truly doesn't matter if you believe or act in it or not.  it doesn't matter if one person even does.  but it matters to my personal happiness that if not every human upon this earth at this time, with the means of communication to receive this, does not receive it, would cause me to enter such a deep despair of sorrow for myself...why?  because i had a dream in which all this actually happened...and i want that dream to come true in reality.  i want my actual literal dream, in which from my word alone, caused world peace, to come true.  I want my actual literal dream, in which i addressed every government head and religious head and industry head and financial head of this world...in their own meetings, in order to show them what needs to be done to eradicate all human suffering and heal mother earth...to come true.  but the part i do not want to come true is the part that is inevitable....because the masses always wanted to hear me speak over any religious organisations head, or any government head, or any philosophical head....all those whose value i tarnished conspired to kill me, and thus i was shot in third eye because i told the people how to vote every wicked human being out of office and they actually all did that.  

the next post, i will tell you exactly what must be done to EASILY WIN BACK, FOR THE FIRST TIME OF THE UNITED STATES, THE CONGRESS AND EXECUTIVE BRANCHES OF THE GOVERNMENT.....TADA!

2 comments:

  1. "I want to be around only people who will without fail do all what makes them happy every moment of every day..." I know a guy who has peace, joy, happiness, contentment, love, empathy, and compassion on a moment-by-moment, second-by-second, continual basis, without a day or minute of sadness. I didn't think it was mortally possible, but he is who he is and experiences life in this way.

    ReplyDelete