Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Fallacy and Deception of Perfect Grammar and Spelling

I wonder if I truly have the ability to spell every word correctly and punctuate every sentence properly and to use the most acceptable structure of grammar.  No I don't...wonder that is! 

The power of rhetoric is what Politicians use to deceive the masses and what their small minded pupils attempt to master as well.  Because they speak proper, spell correctly, punctuate appropriately...they obviously must be smart and have the ability to heal the worlds problems.  How does a human conclude that because a blog or article or paper or book is written perfectly, that somehow the author of such is smart in anything or have the ability to accomplish the things they claim?  They are the ones that created the Complex Infrastructure that require individuals to learn their NEW LANGUAGE created because their NEW SYSTEM of economics/trade/hybrid government could  not be understood by the majority of humans.  In other words it takes people with the most brain power and the capability to memorize and recall what they see and can remember their instructions perfectly combined with the "who cares how many people i hurt to get rich and powerful" personalities, that fill the positions of control.  They send out their Missionaries in their Universities and Think Tanks and Media to propagate the falsehood that ONLY THEIR TYPE OF SMART PEOPLE, that know what they know, has the ability to Rule and Reign.  They are correct though...you have to be an asshole to do what they do.  And the majority of humans are not assholes, the real ones are filtered to the TOP.

So, what they do not want is for them to know that there truly is a human among the 99 percenters that know exactly what they know, did not get educated by their Ivy League thought process, who got educated by experience and was TRANSFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND EVIDENCE of the information, that has not been released to date, that would be more damaging and destructive than ALL ALLEGATIONS TO DATE COMBINED..............YUP!   BUT DO I SEEK TO RELEASE IT...NO. Absolutely not.  Why?  BECAUSE DOING ANYTHING TO CREATE HAVOC AND PUT ANY PERSONS LIFE AT RISK IS NOT HUMANE.  IT IS PROPER TO AGREE WITH THOSE WHO ARE YOUR ENEMIES FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE.  ALWAYS....let's move on...

So, the reason for the way I write is to show "me", to be clear and open with my idiosyncrasies and personality...which ALL politicians and those who compete for the most entrusted and powerful positions of the world do not do for fear many will say "if they saw the true me, they would never vote me in or trust me."  I do what I do to show that I am truly human, that I am not a robot, that I don't care to create an image of myself that would cause anyone to form a false impression about who and what I am.  

Many get caught up with "rules" and "procedures" that they become blind to all other aspects to peoples true intent.  So long as I can write properly, then people will listen and determine that maybe what I seek to inform others of has more validity than if I don't write properly.  How does that make sense?  It does not.  Children can solve the problems of this world if you ask them how to in their "kid language."  Is it not "from the mouth of babes many truths shall be established?"  How many of you have been around very young children and even babies and heard them speak as adults do and tell you the "mysteries" of the Universe?  Do you ADULTS really think you are that smart?  Do you EDUCATED people really think you are smarter than all those children who are direct conduits to all our Creators?  It is they, the children, that provide the counterbalance to all that which adults have done in this world...it is the children and their pure knowledge that are the anecdote to the plagues that beset society.  

Was this written a little better, a little more coherent?  Was it easier to read and flow through...in other words....did it appease YOUR WAY, your ego, your pride, your astuteness.  Pray, for your sake's, that I do not start writing like an adult OR I DON'T RELEASE THE WRITINGS AND INFORMATION I PEN ON PAPER WHEN I AM ACTUALLY UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF CHEMICALS...or else all you literally will concede to every word that proceeds out of my mind and through my fingers...it would take away your free will....it would smash your reasoning and what you thought to be intellect....you know...those things of yours that have contributed to the downfall of humanity and it's entire enslavement.  

I don't write to be heard.  I make declarations to the world...so that when another Individual comes after me...He will say "I already told you."  And then all of you will ask "When and by whom?"  And that Person, who you will all bow the knee to and tongue confess that He is indeed the Messiah of this Human race...will say:  "By and Through one of my many fellow servants- James--who penned the words:  “*Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, AND TO RELIEVE THEN THEREFROM, and to keep himself unspotted from the world ”  (James 1:27)

And at that moment, you will then realize what the following words meant: (IN WHATEVER VERSION WORKS FOR YOU OF COURSE)
19For it is written:
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”c
20Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 
25For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
26Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 
27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 
28God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 
29so that no one may boast before him. 
30It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”
------------

So, how you can easily detect the intents of other humans that claim they care about humanity and are truly wolves in sheeps clothing,  is to say a whole bunch of off the wall stuff, appear to be mad and crazy just to offend their egos to draw out from their own words which reveal their intent.  Which their intent at least in their heart is to kill me or wish that I was dead.   I don't threaten.  It's not humane.  Congratulations that you are all english majors...and that's an accomplishment. I've come to demean your every way of communication and that which you believe to be truth.  I've come to "make the valleys low and the mountains high."

So, to all those who want me dead because you claim I am stupid and an idiot...."I must of struck a cord up in the Oval Office."

And if your friend Obama was worth his weight in salt, he would NOT SPEND a single night in the white house, but spend it on the streets with MY FRIENDS....I would not spend a single night in that ugly fukyn white house and i would roam the streets freely.....you may forget a little something "put up thy sword in thy sheathe Peter,  I got legions of angels under my control."    See, if I roamed the streets and ministered to the people as a president and every congressman should,  I wouldn't be in jeapardy of my life from the 99 who would protect me on the street....I'll have no choice but to spend it among them because ALL YOU ASS HOLES KILL FOR SUCH LITTLE MONEY AND FOR SUCH DISPICABLE PRINCIPLES....THE REASON WHY I AM THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE AND HOW YOU CAN PROVE IT....IS TO THINK OF THE OBVIOUS:  IF I STAYED IN THE WHITE HOUSE, I WOULD BE KILLED INSIDE THAT BLACKENED HOME BY THOSE WHO CONTROL THAT PLACE.  like...duh!  ya, that's the name of my book....Like...DUH!  for a wise purpose "THEY" wanted it named that.

 All your death threats are not original but I know are real.  Stop threatening, it's wasting your time and mine.   Just do it already.  Because, I aint backing down, I aint going way....the 99 aint going away.  But i do have a compromise on your population control plan....you might actually like better than your own plans...that's what's funny....if the Elite hired me or I worked for them...they'd get pissed at me because the ideas I have are better than theirs to actually accomplish what they want to accomplish...i know...go figure...weird aint it!

Oh, and yes, please arrange a time and a place that I can meet your Lucifer and his angels face to face.  This I am being serious, no sarcazym or not being facetious.  If you offered something to me, than I hope that you intend to do what you say you are going to do, or give that which you said you will offer.  Or are you like every one that says but doesn't do?

Do you think I fear death when I offered to those who already wanted me killed, to take me out to the west desert and give me a gun and I can kill myself and all of them can scram so they wouldn't get put in prison for my own death, because I truly believe that no person should ever be in prison for any reason ever.  I gave them a way out, and at that point, those three major groups that were respresented by those who were personally there to kill me, all became my friends and said will do anything for me with no questions asked; why?  becuase i literally gave them everything I had and didn't hurt or threaten them once.  I was already taken hostage in my own apartment for 6 months.  Why does anyone threaten anyone...it makes no sense.

I am not threatening any human in any way.  I do not seek, as many Americans do, the execution of the death penaltry for the acts of treason of Clinton's, Bushes, Obama, and now Trump....i do not want anybody dead or hurt for any reason...ever.  I do not seek to take from their Wealth to give to any other human.  It is theirs.  They played the game of this life and figured out how to get a whole bunch of money using the stupidity of others...they fukyn deserve it.  I actually think, that the Bushes and Clintons and Company deserve the greatest admiration from every human....why...because it proved that the rest of the humans who claim to protect the People, who swore to Protect them on their homeland, followed the orders of ONE HUMAN BEING, and allowed themselves to be shipped to foreign lands to protect the Private Land and Assetts of just a few handful of people....that is amazing.

I am thankful for those who have run our country the last several decades, it proved to the american people, that amongs them, nobody actually has the wherewithal or knowledge or care or personality to gather the troops on our soil to aprehend, which is our right, those who have wronged the entire world.  You militias are pointless pill shooters who just like to tout that you defend the people of the United States AND SAME WITH EVERY VETERAN.  Then why isn't every militia AND VETERAN up at standing rock?  That's fucked up.  That's awkward and wierd.  Don't you realize that is an admission that we have no leaders amongs us, nor soldiers who are retired, who are still oathboand, actually meant what they swore to.

WE ARE LEADERLESS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only the Elite have their Representatives that We actually think were drawn from us 99 percent losers....and we STILL VOTE THEM IN, WE EVEN ACT IN THEIR ELECTION PROCESS.  NO ONE, NO ONE, NO ONE, SHOULD SHOW UP.  PERIOD.  YOU DON'T VOTE.  NOBODY GO IN.  AND IF NOBODY GOES IN....THEN THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE GETS TO VOTE...AND THAT IS WHY IT EXISTS....SO THE PEOPLE'S VOICE IS NOT HEARD OR LISTENED TO...THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WAS CREATED IN ORDER TO BYPASS THE PEOPLES WILL IF OR WHEN NEEDED AND TO KEEP THEM THINKING THEIR VOICE WAS LISTENED TO.  I MEAN THINK, HOW DOES IT MAKE SENSE IF TRULY THEY CAN OVERTHROW THE PEOPLE'S POPULAR VOTE...ISN'T THAT WHAT A VOTE IS?  AND THEN WE ACCEPT THE COLLEGE TO SAY : "WELL, WELL....WELL...OKAY, BUT WE DON'T AGREE...WE VOTE THE OTHER PERSON IN."  WHAT!!!!!!!!  YOU REPRESENT THE PEOPLE...duh!

So, nobody in congress of the several states or federal government in every branch does in fact represent the people.  We have NO MILITARY, cause they are GONE, but which we need on homeland to protect the people from the overreach of the FBI and the Local Law Enforement agencies that literally are raping the people and violating all their rights.  We have Prisons for pure profit that are filled with mostly nonviolent offenders but also literally injured NO PARTY, thus NO CRIME EXISTS, because words on a paper describing an action cannot be an injured party.  We have the PD being protected in their continue sexual harrasment of those whom they search wether legaly or illegal matters not, but have you realized how sick cops truly are, the type of people they are....they are protected by law to strip search, pat down, rubs their hands all over, indescrimately upon another human, male or female, matters not.  the point is, it matter NOT if they are protected by the law:  WHAT TYPE OF PERSON WOULD TRULY WANT TO PAT ANOTHER HUMAN DOWN FOR ANY REASON, EVEN IF THEY ARE PROTECTED BY LAW....THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE...THEY ARE THE "PEDOPHILES" OF ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST RECENTLY A LADY GOT REAR ENDED UP WHERE I LIVE. SHE WAS IN SHOCK AND COULDN'T STAND. INSTEAD OF CALLING AN AMBULANCE, THE OFFICER, ON FILM, WITHOUT SAYING SHE WAS GOING TO BE SEARCHED, BEGAN TO RUN HIS HAND ON HER CHEST AND SHE BACKED AWAY SO QUICK AND ABRUBPLTLY, AND THEY ARRESTED HER.  FORCED HER TO DO A FIELD SOBRIETY TEST...........ALL WHILE SHE WAS IN SHOCK AND SHE KEPT TELLING THE OFFICERS SHE WAS.  THEN FORCED HER TO STAND THE WHOLE TIME.  WHAT TYPE OF HUMAN BEING IS THAT....SO SICK THAT HE LITERALLY CAPILATIZED DURING THE MOMENT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADMINISTERING FIRST AID TO, BUT NEEDED TO GET HIS KICKS OFF.

and that person is still employed by the local pd.  his rape was protected by law...so it was ok.

so I guess all in all....any person that actually wants to thrwart or hault or prevent my work/words from being heard by all people, is truly on the side of the Elite.  I believe in total free will, while violating no others.  I believe in no incarceration for any human ever. No matter what.  Isolated from society in a human way is a totally different ball game.  But we have yet to implement that humane way.  It is done by keeping all offenders on house arrest and pay exmilitary to be their "roommate" permanently.  That is a way for our vets to be employed and still fulfill their oath.  It costs 40 thousand dollars on average to "house" and inmate....divide that pay among two vets to live with every offender in a home that is paid for.  Thus, the vets would be happy with a 20 thousand dollar job and a home to stay in and all utilites paid....thus netting 40 thousand anyway because of the value they receive in having their housing an utilities....oh why not...throw em a food card unlimited.  But hey, that just solved the recidivism rate and homeless problem for our Veterans.  AND NO CONGRESSMAN OR ANYBODY HAS EVER SUGGESTED SOMETHING SO SIMPLE TO REMEDY SOMETHING THAT HAS PLAGUED SOCIETY FOR GENERATIONS.

HAVE A NICE NITE!

peace.  blu.

No comments:

Post a Comment