Sunday, August 7, 2016

"Multiple Personality Disorder" vs "Mono-Personality Order...aka: boring personality disorder or BPD for short"


  1. 1.
    the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.

That is the definition of personality.  A combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individuals character.  I am sorry for those who have very little characteristics and qualities that render them to be defined as mono-personality.  

Many people have multiple combinations of characteristics or qualities that form an individuals distinctive behavior.  If it is coming from only one person, one mind, one body...everything that derives from that ONE is their personality.  That ONE sometimes appears to others that they have many sub-combinations that make up their personality.  There are many "ONE'S" in this world...namely, EVERY AUTHOR AND EVERY SCRIPT WRITER AND EVERY CINEMATIC PRODUCER.  That is how they produce a character for all to be entertained or amused by.  It must be believable for it to have the desired effect.  An actor must train their mind to get rid of the self and adopt and become the very character that is being played.  

Many will say, by reading only a few things of mine, or because of the way I write, that I should not be taken seriously, that what I say cannot be accomplished, or what I've said I've accomplished or has happened to me did not in reality happen.  However, all doctors I have met, and psychiatrists, and counselors, they all have one way to react and deal with me...yell at me and literally walk out, some times, rush out.  They know that I have challenged all of their diagnosis' of me and attempted to bridge the gap of their lack of knowledge of what a human being truly is, and what they perceive me to be inflicted with.  They realized, though hard for them to do so, that I actually am sane.  That I actually do not have multiple personalities, that I have never reported something or claimed something happened to me that did not happen, and that I understand better than they all what they perceive and accept as true science of the human mind...infinitely more than all them combined.

They know that I know that I was named a certain name at birth and I go by that name and that is my identity.  They know that I do NOT hear any voice in my mind other than my own when I am reading aloud, in silence, or "talking to God."  They know that I know that I am honest with what my mind thinks, regarding myself, my experiences, and those of all others.  They know that I know it is a possibility that all what my thoughts could indicate, or cause all others if they had them too, would indicate...that the general conclusions of what those indications mean, could not be reality or come to pass in the future.  

They know that I know I am not a man that I don't even know lived 2000 years or so ago.  I never once said I was Jesus Christ.  I made a joke when I was forced out of a place, due to MY ACTIONS, that "you are kicking Jesus Christ out onto the street, so inasmuch as ye have done it unto me, you have done it unto the least of these, my brothers and sisters."  I merely made a joke.  Those who heard that, because they are religous, and because they didn't understand the purpose by which I said that...claiming to be "the least" and if you did it to me it was the same as if you did it to your own Savior; and because they believe in the concept of blasphemy, and because the mental health system of Utah and of the Mormon Church, believe in truly punishing those who are "blasphemous" but not lawbreakers, by thrusting them into mental hospitals and force medicating them.  I was confined for one thing and one thing only:  THAT IT WAS REPORTED BY OTHERS THAT I CLAIMED AND AND THAT I TRULY BELIEVE THAT I AM JESUS CHRIST "REINCARNATED."  I was confined for 21 weeks total, 6 separate occasions.  I was also confined simply because I said that I was running for the President of the United States.  Yup.  That is all.  That is the bare naked true blu thru n thru truth.  

So what the hell do you think I'm gonna do after I get out?  I AM GOING TO SAY FOR NOW ON THAT I AM JESUS CHRIST JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT....how dare any human, any entity, any organization, confine a human for words that are said that do not produce any injured party except the one that is being thrown by your high and mighty egos.  What does it take to run for president...it's really simple...one thing: SAY THE WORDS:  oh, I'm running for president, vote for me if you feel like it, here are my solutions to every world problem...review them, ask me anything you want, I will answer sincerely and in honesty."  Yup.  That's all "running for president" means.  Am I wrong?  NOPE.  But how sad is it, when we are taught in gradeschool you can be anything?  It is the public school system and western philosophy and the image of the beast of the American Dream that instill all young children from so young with the virus of "schitzophrenia" and "multiple personality disorder."  

You see....let me break it down how easy it is to become President:

You first realize that it is the LEAST APPLIED FOR POSITION OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

You secondly realize that it is the position that requires the LEAST AMOUNT OF QUALIFICATIONS.  Right now as the public sees it, and what the President really does is the following, day by day:

He gets up and has a several course breakfast with his family and whoever else.  
He addresses the nation by reading speeches that are not written by him through a teleprompter.
He answers questions that are allowed to be asked of him and allow answers them if he is allowed to.
He walks to a Helicopter.  He flies to a jumbo jet.  He flies on that jumbo jet to meet with other dignitaries throughout the world.  He sits down and dines with them and eats the most luxurious foods and drinks the world has to offer.  He sits down with people that do the exact things as he does for their countries.  He then takes many vacations with his family and has special events to boast his own ego, hoping that many celebrities show up.  He has photos taken with them.  He loves it so much to the point that he has been swayed from his Presidential duties TO PROTECTING THIS COUNTRY to feeling now that he is truly a person that belongs and fits into Hollywood.  He and the Lady now do little spoofs, trying to be funny, but in the meantime, we who realize it is not....realize that he has ZERO CONCERN for the safety of the United States or it's citizens...because if he did, he would not do the same thing in and out that all other presidents have done that have resulted in financial collapse and inevitable war.  

The citizens literally are voting for someone to fill a prewritten role...of somebody they have to hear for the next four years.  They are voting for someone to address them as "their President" through a teleprompter.  They are voting for somebody that flies in a copter and a jet everyday.  Who live off the graces of the People.  That is literally the only thing citizens are voting for.  Do you think every candidate at this point is hearing any question from their constituents...the only thing they are thinking about is having all others believe in the world that they are the most powerful human being, ostensibly, in the world.  They only have daydreams about all this...they are all on autopilot to say anything they can, do anything they can to convince you that they are the appropriate human for the job.  

AIR FORCE ONE SHOULD BE GROUNDED FOR THE ENTIRE NEXT TERM...SO SHOULD THE COPTER SQUAD.  THE NEXT PRESIDENT SHOULD BE ONE THAT IS WILLING TO SLEEP IN THE STREETS, TO ADMINISTER WITH THEIR OWN HANDS TO THOSE CITIZENS THAT NEED THE MOST HELP AND NEED THE MOST HOPE IN THEIR LIVES.  THE NEXT PRESIDENT SHOULD NEVER LEAVE THE UNITED STATES, THAT IS WHAT SECRETARY OF STATE AND THE JOINT CHIEF OF STAFFS IS FOR AND ALL THE AMBASSADORS ACROSS THE WORLD REPRESENTING THE VOICE AND POSITION OF THE PEOPLE, NOT THE PRESIDENT, OF THE UNITED STATES.  THOSE SHOULD BE ONE AND THE SAME...THE PEOPLE AND THE PRESIDENT...BUT AS IT STANDS AND AS IT WILL STAND...THAT IS NOT THE CASE NOR WILL BE.  ALL THE NOMINEES RIGHT NOW ARE HAVING A GRUDGE MATCH BETWEEN THEIR EGOS OF WHO IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT LOWEST PAID BUT MOST POWERFUL HOLLYWOOD ACTOR THERE IS.

You really want to hear Hillary or Trump the next four years?  GOOD RIDDANCE WITH EVERY OLD PERSON THERE IS AND BRING IN THE YOUNG BLU BLOODS.  Give us someone or appoint someone that we know has such a fortitude against all things violating the free willed exercise of it's citizens, so long as there is no injured party, and the STATE cannot ever be an injured party.  Give us, Oh Universe...somebody that will give their entire life for the cause of all humans equally...and especially towards those who are considered by many to be evil or bad.  It is they that truly need the most "emotional" healing.

So, I'll take an MPD human over an OBAMA, CLINTON, OR TRUMP---monopersonalities....anyday...FOREVER...ESPECIALLY SOMEONE THAT COMES FROM THE PEOPLE...not self appointed and elected by the Corporate Elite.


No comments:

Post a Comment