Tuesday, November 15, 2016

WORD.

LAST WORD FOR ABIT:

I speak to those who believe, will believe, support, and will support this Plan- those whom I know already are “on my side” but don’t know it yet and will give their life to the same cause that I give mine to---human equality and the eradication of poverty and the establishment of true and lasting peace upon earth. It will happen for I have seen it happen. I have seen "all things" prior to them happening--BUT SO HAS EVERYONE....nonetheless, I would not be writing this if that were not the case-that simple. ...in Christian vernacular: SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE.

Now is the time for the unfolding of a Plan that was put into place “long ago on a planet far far away”. What do I mean? Let me address “The Powers That Be” to answer...

To the handful of families and their cohorts that own this world and its resources:

I don’t need to call you out by name. I know that you know who and what I truly AM. I’m simply providing a warning to you---There are powers beyond your comprehension that oversee this planet and solar system. These “powers that be” have a plan and a timeline for that plan. They have placed certain people upon this planet to provide to this world the only plan that can eradicate poverty and allow all people to view themselves as equal human beings. Yes, you control the elections but in 2020 and from thenceforth the people truly will elect the President—Their President. What’s going to happen when Lennon and Morrison and Hendrix come back to create the largest revolution this world has ever known? They and the peoples revolution will simply eradicate poverty without violence as a means but pure love as the only vehicle to do so…is that such a bad thing…eradicating poverty without violence? Like …DUH! So, believe it or not and again--- there are things that are beyond your control and “powers” beyond your comprehension that you have not seen that will cause you to take the biggest collective pooh on your pretty porcelain crowns. So I do suggest, let the people have their free will in the 2020 Presidential elections and every one after that. If you rig the elections like you did both times for Bush and Obama, you will not like what the people will do and/or if you kill me: “OOOOOOOhhhhh Shit”! Then you will receive undeniable evidence of what I have claimed by a means never heretofore seen by any human and there is no way any human would ever want to endure such a “god-forsaken” awful experience. And I’m not sorry, “It is what it is.”  You claim you illuminate the world: Your dark light will be destroyed by a BLU fire that comes down from the sky. It’s the beginning of the end of your reign upon this earth…hey…it is what it is WHY CAN’T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??

Peace. I'm outee!

JDM. JC. jsm.

No comments:

Post a Comment