Monday, November 14, 2016

The Only Element of Obviousity all naysayers need to consider....

For some reason I have amassed a certain amount AND type of knowledge, developed the capabilities, have the personal propensities (personality), to have the universe allow me to say the following:

I am qualified to be the President of the United States (The most Powerful Political Position upon this earth) more so than ALL those who have run for President in the past and in the future, who meet the requirements according to law.

NONE OF YOU HAVE SAID THAT....

Therefore, none of you are my peers....do you get it now?

You don't have the knowledge, the gall, the balls, pussy, or boobs, and the absolute confidence in the truth of such a statement to utter that at the peril of your own life. Therefore, YOU ARE MY JUDGE?

So, there is now a division....Those who feel that they have the ability to "lead this country" to the point they actually state that they do, and back it up with actions to compliment the claim of that ability---and those who don't feel that way and speak up and act upon it.

Therefore, WHO OR WHAT ARE YOU, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND CONFIDENCE AND PERSONALITY TO AT LEAST RUN FOR PRESIDENT, TO MOCK HOW AND WHAT I DO, IF I PROVE THAT IT DOES NOT VIOLATE THE FREE WILL OF ANY HUMAN BEING OR GROUP OF PEOPLE UPON THIS EARTH OR ELSEWHERE?  I protect your right to rise up and kill me....BUT FIRST, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE OF WHITS...because only those who have LOST at that challenge, will result to threatening words and physical actions to all those who prove that their INTELLIGENCE is simply greater and cooler and most humane then anything they have mustered up themselves in all their lifetimes combined.

If any presidential nominee doesn't want to enter a "civil debate" for their own supporters to see, and the entire world, with a 36 year old KID...for I'm telling you all what I knew when I was 14 years old...then you have already conceded to the fact that you know what the future would hold if you were to debate me...YOUR CRUSHING LOSS.  NONE of you would be able to utter a word in my presence...not because I am mean or threatening, or some "unseen" entities would prevent you from doing so (which will eventually happen to "show you a sign" of who and what I really am)  but because your own supporters wouldn't even care to listen to you anymore compared to what I say, and the solutions I provide for every domestic and foreign problem...on the spot, whether I even consciously know of the issue at that time or not, will flow from my lips EVERY TIME.

I don't poach...I simply let the captives be set free from all of your tinkling symbols and sounding brass chatter of regurgitated ideas that you know are not even viable nor will you work toward to accomplish anyway...because, once you get into office, you will follow suit when a gun is put to your head by those ABOVE YOU....me:  I'll take the gun and pull the trigger on my own skull.  

WAKE UP HUMAN RACE....those with eyes, with ears...PEACE ALWAYS....(OH,  I'M NOT YELLING...CAPITALIZING IS MY WAY OF EMPHASIZING...BIG LETTERS...I LIKE BIG LETTERS....

;ALKSJF;LAKJRSF



No comments:

Post a Comment