Thursday, November 24, 2016

"A Thanksgiving Message From Your Future President."

Pure Human.

Pure Human.

Pure Human...I Am.

I will tell you the gender I am.  I am not male. I am not female.  I am human.

I am human.

I am human.

I am human...I Am...You Are.  We Are.  We Are Human.  We, Tother, ALL of us...are human.

My Sight.  I Truly Am Thankful for my sight.  To all those who cannot see...I try to sense your pain, knowing that anything short of experience exactly what you experience...I shall never know, thus I am not an authority of blindness.  Truly, my brothers and sisters who our blind, you are the reason I am so very grateful for my sight.  Soon, all your sight shall be restored unto you much quicker than any of you have anticipated.

My Hearing.  I Truly Am Thankful for my hearing.  And those who are deaf to the majority of soundwaves, are, as those who are blind, the true reason of my utmost appreciation for my hearing.

Musicians.  I Truly Am Thankful for EVERY human, and flora and fauna, and animate species, for the music I listen to with my functioning ears, to alleviate the hustle and bustle and confusion and solitude and pain and torture of being a human upon this earth at such a sad sad sad state.

Actors/Actoresses.  I truly Am Thankful for EVERY one.  They too, in a really visually and skillfully way, "make me forget," and at the same time, always cause me to remember that I don't anything on any of them all day long into eternity.  I am jealous because they have the brain and intellect and beyond their control brain structure to have the most difficult and complex job to convincingly perfectly portray a character that every viewer is confinved is their true nature in their own real life off the production studios. That is why I hate the Paprazzi.  I am NOT thankful for the Paprazzi...and the GOSSIP in anybodies life, famous or not.  It is so inhumane.  It is damage to the true nature of those who are victims of the continual bombardment of "camera guns", being wielded by a human that chooses to make a living, using it's freewill, to make lotsa money by violating the most pivotal aspect of our identity as a human, and our right to ABSOLUTE PRIVACY EVEN ON A PUBLIC WALKWAY, ROAD, RESTAURANT, ETC.  These cameramen and reporters, which some do not do this, many...but the majority should be arrested and tried for TREASON upon a human being, or many.  Why? If I need to explain why then understand that you do not know as I do, the true and inviolable principle lived in an the most Perfectly Advanced Societies of Perfected Human Beings; which is:  NEVER DOES A HUMAN EVER, NEVER, NEVER, DOES ANYTHING TO ANOTHER THAT THEY WOULD NOT WANT DONE UNTO THEMSELVES...free will, the right to be free from harassment or unwanted attention that does not bring true peace and happiness.

Privacy.  *I am Human. Every person is a Private First Class.  EVERY ONE.

Police.  THINK OF THIS:  Would you want to be harassed by or be interrogated by an officer by the likes of yourself...would you trust yourself to NOT plant evidence, not write false statements, not be, shall we say:  A TRUE BLUE THRU N THRU MOTHER FUCKING DIPSHIT ASS HOLE BITCH, WHICH EVERY SINGLE COP IS TRULY THE TRUEST OF ALL SNITCHES, THE PURE DEFINITION? HOW AND WHY?  BECAUSE, THEY ARE THE ONE'S THAT TELL ON EVERYBODY ELSE TO THE "GOVERNMENT" WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING WITH THEIR FREE WILL....DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT POLICE OFFICERS ARE TRULY OUR LITTLE BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ARE TATTLE TELLERS TO OUR PARENTS, ALWAYS SAYING WHAT WE'RE DOING, WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT, WHETHER IT BROKE THE LAW OR NOT, MOST NEVER DOES--AND EVERY OFFICER KNOWS THIS...BUT NOW I AM PUTTING EVERY ONE OF THEM ON NOTICE....WHEN YOU PULL ME OVER ON THE FREE WAY WITH ME, A FRIEND, OR MY WIFE, OR HER KIDS, OR MY MOM....ON THE MOST DEADLY PLACE IN OUR WORLD...I KNOW FOR A FACT AND MAKE A TRUE AND JUDGEMENT THAT EVERY HUMAN, INCLUDING YOURSELF, WILL AGREE UPON AS BEING THE ONLY TRUE JUDGEMENT UPON THE MATTER:  I KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT CARE FOR MY, OR MY PASSENGERS SAFETY.  YOU MADE THE CONSCIOUS DECISION TO PULL ME OVER WITH THE FIFTY FIFTY CHANCE OF BEING SEVERELY INJURED OR KILLED BECAUSE, DUMBASSES, THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK ACCIDENTS ARE FOR...IF YOU WANT TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF FATALITES UPON THE ROAD DRASTICALLY....GET YOURSELVES OFF THE FUKYN ROAD, NEVER PULL OVER ANYBODY AGAIN...BECAUSE THAT IN REAL TERMS, HERE YA GO, READY FOR IT BITCH MOTHER FUCKERS:   PREMEDITATED, NEGLIGENT, CRIMINAL, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT BY ASSOCIATION THE ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR ASSAULT AND/OR MANSLAUGHTER/MURDER, USING A PUBLIC POSITION OF TRUST FOR THE SAKE OF PERSONAL GAIN...PUNISHABLE BY MUCH PRISON TIME.   but who cares, now i am talking to you face to face, as a human, man to man, chest to chest mother fucker:  i would NEVER PULL YOU OR ANY HUMAN OVER ON ANY ROAD, BECAUSE IT TRULY DOES JEAPORDIZE THEIR LIFE.  AND IT IS NEVER A PEACEFUL THING...NEVER...AND I AM SWORN TO UPHOLD AND PROTECT THE CENTER OF ALL RIGHTS....THE RIGHT TO BE SAFE.

the right to be safe.  if i don't feel safe, i am not at peace, therefor you are a true and continual violator of human free will, which is protected by the Universal Government that oversees our Planet Earth and It's Inhabitants.  It is their LAW THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED AND LIVED FROM NOW ON, HERE AND OUT AND FOREVER.  THIS LETTER ALONE, WILL AND LEGALLY CAN BE USED IN THE COURT OF LAW TO PROSECUTE EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT HAS PULLED ANYBODY OVER FOR ANY REASON EVER...IN OTHER WORDS, THEIR CRIME IS NOT JUSTIFIED BECAUSE OF THE POTENTIAL "CRIME" THAT THEY WERE CATCHING, BECAUSE NO CRIME IS GREATER THAN ANY ACTION THAT JEOPARDIZES THE SAFETY, EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL, OF ANY HUMAN BEING....THAT IS THE LAW OF THIS UNIVERSE, FROM MY SOUL TO YOUR SOUL....AND IF YOU MEET ME FACE TO FACE, i will still smile and say "zup bro/sister" and do and follow anything you ask me to do, because i am a submissive and kind human that never want others first, to not get hurt, and myself.  Also, because I truly understand that you feel you are doing a true service to the people...and I truly understand that EVERY DAY BAR NONE, WITHOUT FAIL, you never know when you are coming home to your family, and i know and sense that core within you that you never want to have other feel, for fear that it may appear that you have a vulnerability putting yourself or your partners at risk. But now lets get real....IT'S YOUR CHOICE, NO ONE ASKED YOU TO PROTECT THEM...IT'S A PAID POSITION...YOU DO IT FOR HIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I FUKYN PROTECT PEOPLE FROM YOU, AND PROTECT EVERYBODY FROM EVERYBODY EVERY DAY OF MY FUKYN LIFE OF MY OWN FREE WILL AND CHOICE FOR FUYNY FREE WITHOUT A FUYN GUN AND HAVE BEEN PUT AT RISK OF LIFE AND LIMB BY YOU ASS HOLES BECUASE OF YOUR DOUBLE MINDED FUCKED UP CRIMINAL MINDS.

NOW, i am NOT referring to the majority of cops in this situations, nor does it pertain to most...i am speaking about those who blackmail and live double lifes and threaten, even the ones that the mafia and cartels do not like....those are the one's that fuck my life up and seek to end it.

This equally can be said of the Military.  Equally grateful and thankful for what you do, the life and limb you put up on the sacrificial alter for the greater good of humanity.  But I must be equally critical...simply:  every human is my brother and sister and mom and dad and aunt and uncle and niece and nephew and grandma and grandpa and husband and wife and son and daughter....and the majority of those killed are truly not even guilty for the things that the public is American Public is convinced that they are guilty for. Yet, this is not to be judging your  actions, whatsoever...just as every human does, they too, followed what the universe individually told them to do or felt that they should do...no one then is at fault.  Conversely, THERE IS A REAL THREAT TO AMERICA BY A PATRIARHAL MANIACAL INTENTION THAT IS SEEDED IN THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.  a threat to EVERY HUMAN THAT IS NOT ISLAMIC. A VERY REAL THREAT...

SO ON THIS THANKSGIVING DAY, KEEP ON KEEPING ON SOLDIERS, MILITARY OR NOT, WE ALL ARE.   ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE HOMES...who are hungry, who are destitute of the things that provide them security from the element of nature, which if a human being is destitute of, has no defense system for and to protect their EMOTION, OR SPIRITUAL BODY.  IT IS THESE HUMANS THAT I AM MOST GRATEFUL FOR, THE DAY IN AND DAY OUT HUSTLING ON THE STREETS, SLEEPING IN THE ALLYWAYS AND UNDER THE VIADUCTS, AND IN THE CANALS, AND IN GUTTED BUILDINGS OR HOUSED THAT ARE RAT INFESTED, HAVE DEAD MOLD, BED BUGS, NO PLUMBING, NO WATER, NO HEAT, NO AIR CONDITIONER, NO FOOD, NO TOILETRIES, NOT EVEN A SINGLE HUMAN TO CALL THEIR FRIEND....TO ALL OF YOU, I AM YOUR FRIEND, YOU ARE MY TRUEST OF TRUEST FAMILY, YOU ARE TRULY WHO I UNDERSTAND...I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE WHOLLY ALONE AND ABANDONED AND KICKED TO THE KURB BY EVERY FAMILY MEMBER AND EVER "BEST FRIEND" AND EVERY "REAL GOOD FRIEND" AND EVERY "BFF" AND THE THREE WIVES I DID HAVE....I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STARVE AND FREEZE AND WAKE UP AND NOT BE ABLE TO MOVE IN 10 DEGREE BELOW FREEZING WEATHER AND PRAYING TO A GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW TO WARM ME UP FOR THE PLASTIC WARP I WRAPPED MYSELF IN DID NOT KEEP ME SUFFICIENTLY WARM AND NO RESTAURANTS OR PEOPLES HOUSES I WALKED BY, EVEN SEEING THEM ON THEIR PORCHES HAVING A CIGARETTE, OR DRINKING THEIR COFFEE, OR GOING IN FROM THEIR CAR...ALLOW ME TO ENTER IN AND GET WARM....SO, I SAY UNTO ALL OF YOU YOU HAVE TO THOSE WHO NEED THAT, WHATEVER IT IS YOU GAVE THAT PERSON OR EVERY PERSON YOU GIVE TO, THAT NEEDED IT OR DIDN'T NEED IT, FROM THE SMALLEST THING YOU GAVE TO ANOTHER HUMAN OR ANIMAL, TO THE BIGGEST THING, IMPORTANT OR NOT IMPORTANT....SO EVERY HUMAN BEING THAT HAS HELPED ANOTHER HUMAN FOR ANY REASON AT ALL...WHICH IS EVERY HUMAN....I AM GRATEFUL AND MOST THANKFUL FOR YOU.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS...AND TO MY FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN, BOTH MY BIOLOGICAL ONE AND THE ONE THAT ASSISTED IN THE ASSEMBLING OF MY PHYSICAL ACTUAL SPIRIT, THAT WAS THE SPAWN OF ME "BECOMING" WHO I AM AND DEVELOP INTO THAT WHICH I WAS INTENDED TO DEVELOP INTO, WHICH IS SIMPLY A VESSEL FOR ALL OF HUMANITY TO HEAR THE WORDS THAT FLOW FROM IT'S LIPS, AND BE WITNESS OF IT'S ACTIONS IN WHAT IT DOES FOR AND IN BEHALF OF EVERY HUMAN THAT LIVES, WHICH CULMINATES INTO HIS SWORN DUTY AS THE PRINCE OF PEACE OF THIS SOLAR SYSTEM...EVEN "ME, MYSELF, AND I"....NOT ME....YOU, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU...IS THE PRINCE OF PRINCESS OF YOUR OWN UNIVERSE...BECAUSE PEACE STARTS WITH THE SELF.  YET SIMULATEOUSLY THE THOUGHT OF BEING PEACEFUL IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH EVERY HUMAN YOU COME IN CONCACT WITH AND SEE, TOGETHER THOSE TWO PRINCIPLES ARE THE PATHWAY TO PURE ENLIGHTENMENT FROM OUR TRUEST SOURCE...YOU AND I.  PEACE.

BITTER SWEET THANKSGIVING TO EVERY ONE OF YOU.  PUREST OF PURE JOYS, BITTERS, SWEETS, SUFFERINGS, AND ALLS.....

BLU.

No comments:

Post a Comment