Sunday, July 3, 2016

Jesse Williams---The Regurgitator and BET HUMANITARIAN AWARD WINNER

A friend posted a speech given by a person I had no idea existed nor have ever heard of--Jesse Williams.  Williams received a humanitarian award from BET.  Before I listened to it, I replied on the Young Turks and my post was denied.  Well, I just finally listened to it and I saw Williams for the first time.  I was confused.  He was sunburnt. If you are black, you can't get sunburnt!  The tone of your skin cannot change.  If you are black, you appear to be blacker than the average Californian!  Williams has a syndrome which is overlooked and not easily admitted by many of his demographic...OBAMANESS!

Obama is half black and white.  But Obama claims that he is black and negates the whiteness of his almost black skin and nonblack culture he grew up in.  Obama is not comfortable around black people as much as he is comfortable around white people because Obama aint a nigga.

Why oh why oh why OBAMA do you not say "I am white"?  Are you ashamed of white, not proud to be half white?  Is it not "coo" to be half white?

I don't blame white people at all for acting out in hatred as they do toward the blacks.  I mean, blacks, if you were white---you'd hate yourself to and be jealous of the blacks.  You would always realize that you can't jump as high, run as fast, cook as good, sing as well, and fuck as fast or slow and long as your black counterparts.  It is YOUR fault blacks, for the hatred white people have of you.  If your penises were not as long, the cops would not have as much jealousy which is the cause of them beating you down all the time.  It is YOUR fault for having a more beautiful skin tone, no acne, better looking physique, and more pronounced lips.  Don't you realize the reason why whites want to get rid of blacks is because they can't compete against you and their wives are secretly admiring your perfect bubblicious butts and long john silvers?  If you can't compete, you kill that which you can't compete against.

However, if I, who is just as dark on my average day in life, as Williams, walks into an all black bar or club or move in to a predominantly black neighborhood---what are the reactions?  Let me guess "that cracka-wha he doin up 'ere in dee pars a town?"  "Look at da locks on his heyid and that rough looking beard he got going up in dare."  But then you too become as jealous as the white people, why?  I DON'T KNOW!  I didn't beat you, swear at you, force you to work a field and make my food, rape you, demoralize you...and nor did my ancestors do that to yours.  It's instant...you'll pretend and say "you're coo dude."  But in the back of all your collective minds you're saying "get the fuck out!"  WHAT!!!!!???????   Am I wrong?  You bet my nonBET ass that I am on the money!

Don't try to convince people that you like your non black brothers and sisters of this human race equal to those who are of your same "color."  Your hatred and disgust seeps through your faux love mask you wear way too easy.

If a white boy is killed by a white cop...I DON'T HEAR NO BLACK PEOPLE SPEAKING UP! Same with a latino or asian or mideasterner....I DON'T HEAR NO BLACK PEOPLE SPEAKING UP!

And to prove all the ignorance of the BET audience...they all stand and shout and clap at a regurgitated series of points made by so many since the beginning of time.  Yup, that's Black Entertainment Television for you.

"Hey Son, did you hear the speech that nigga gave on TV today...ohhhhh boy...he so courageous...I feel that there's hope for our young people today because of the role models like that man is."

Humanitarian!  LET ME OPEN UP HIS BOOKS AND I WILL PROVE TO YOU JUST HOW MUCH HE IS THE OPPOSITE OF A "HUMANITARIAN" HE IS.  Most hollywood actors and singers take on a few charity causes to provide the image and appearance to others that they are doing much much much more good than they really are...I mean, isn't that what acting in hollywood is all about?  PORTRAYING AN IMAGE TO OTHERS THAT DOESN'T REFLECT REALITY.  AND AS IF YOU ARE ANY DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE, FOR YOU ARE NOT, BECAUSE THE CAMERA IS ALWAYS ON YOU!  Keepin up your appearance for the sake of the Jones.

"Hey momma, who you talking about givin a speech at the BET awards?"  "Oh baby, it was Jesse Williams...he so cute...I wish I was his age and I didn't meet your daddy."

"Momma!  I watched that speech...that wasn't no nigga givin that speech...that was a fukyn cracka!"

There were 10 black people in hoodies sitting in a park.  Cops showed up and said that a shooting was reported and that there was only 1 shooter and only one gun.  Who was arrested for the crime?

The 9 black people...Jesse Williams wasn't even cuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will end with a real joke:

Jesse Williams.

Hey Williamns, go back to your roots...but you'll have to split yourself in half....plant one part in Cracka Town and the other in Niggahood!  THEN WRITE A SHOW ABOUT IT CALLED "I'm so conflicted"---- this skin of mine is restricted, but not as much as my brain when I claim all this pain-- that is not mine but others, i hajack those of my brothas, that have gone through much more than i, but if i don't claim it as mine, i'm not as coo in my niggas eyes...after all that's what hip hop and this new age rap is all about, pretend to get in a fight when i had no bout, say that i came from the street, while i was inside watching sesame on my flat screen.  mr rogers was my dad, but if i say that i'm not as bad. thinking about gettin my first tatoo, but i've had no real experience, what am i gonna do; i got to convince these real nigga's of "mine" that i'm really one of them--oh wait i already have...cuz they're so fukyn blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  as long as i give a speech when they are dunk on wine, bbq some swine, and order some cornbread from Marie Calendars, they will look past the fact that i'm best friend's with the main actor of Transformers...not the girl but the guy!  HmmMMmm.  oh no i got sidetracked thinking the next time i'll be inside of him, i gotta get a hold of that dude who says his ex was Kim---he the real slim shady, i'm the real fake blacky...but he can hold my roddie when he trains me how to poddy.  We'll then switch the ninety six and shoot a hole in two, and hope that my black and white ignorant christians won't tie a noose;  though by that time i'll be so loose cuz Shady used his albino chocolate mousse, though he didn't need to cuz his real name is slim, he's slimmer than the new slim-slimmer-slimmest jim.  At least you had a mom that cooked you sghetti, didn't kick you out for something petty, to look for food in a trash can, you should've took that last drive with your only friend Stan; but of course, me, jesse, you see, would not listen to the music of a white man, though all my homies are closet fans to the friend of Stan.  i'm sorry, i got stuck...where is my maid, it's time to get laid, cuz i just got paid...that's how i was made; so i continue the cycle, and no i am not bi, but i am a tri, tri, tri.  a new bathroom i need, a special one just for me, so i can go pee pee pee and say look at me, me, me.  "YEAHHHHH....I MY GOSH!"

My dad was swiss from california, my mom was scottish from jersey...but through all my research and after going to a liberal think tank genetic research group....they have officially determined that all whites are truly black...whites just received the recessive gene and are albino. So again people, whites are simply jealous, and that jealously will never be eradicated.  Black people, stop being the coolest people in the world, stop talking the coolest way people can possible talk, stop slinging slang like it's nobodies business but yours, stop loving so much as you do, stop being the only reason all people are going to unite to save your race, stop making the whites so jealous of your low crime rate upon another, and your low rape rate upon one another. please, the whites can't take this anymore...but understand one thing:  the white race and the black race hate me equally as much as you hate one another.  YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT RACISM AND HATRED WHEN YOU ARE EQUALLY HATED BY BLACKS AND WHITES FOR CALLING OUT BOTH THEIR BULLSHITS AND CAUSE THEM BOTH TO UNITE AGAINST YOU---- MOTHER FUCKERS.

HERE IS A SOLUTION TO THE WORLDS PROBLEMS....KILL ALL THE CRACKAS AND THE NIGGAS AND JESUS WILL IMMEDIATELY SHOW UP AND SAY "WHY THE FUCK YOU KILL THEM ALL...I WAS UP IN HEAVEN CHILLING AND SMOKING MY WEED THAN ALL THESE WHITE PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE CAME UP THERE AND STARTED BITCHIN...I WAS LIKE HELL NO AND BEAMED MYSELF DOWN HERE...AND THEY STILL ARGUING UP THERE...THEY STILL HAVEN'T OPENED THEIR EYES AND SEEN THE TRUTH...I MEAN A GAVE THEM THE RAINBOW AS A REPRESENTATION OF THE REALITY OF THE HUMAN RACE IN HEAVEN...THERE IS NO FUKYN WHITE OR BLACK IN IT...THEN THEY ALL STARTED ARGUING WITH ME, JESUS OF ALL PEOPLE...AND THEY ALL SAID....WHY THE FUCK YOU BLUE?...AND I ANSWERED :  BECAUSE BLACK AND WHITE ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING CONCEPTS AND COLORS KNOWN IN THE UNIVERSE AND BLUE PROVIDES THE CONTRAST OF ALL THINGS AND PENETRATES THROUGH ALL COLORS THE FASTEST...AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THEY WENT TO THE HOME DEPOT AND BOUGHT SOME NAILS AND A HAMMER...I'S LIKE NOT AGAIN...SO THEN THAT'S WHY I CAME BACK DOWN HERE...NOW, THE PROBLEM IS...WE GOT PEOPLE LEFT HERE THAT GOT IDENTITY PROBLEMS LIKE THAT JESSE WILLIAMS CRACKANIGGA. WE JUST LET THEM TYPES KEEP THINKING THEY ARE SPECIAL!  ONCE YOU GO BLUE YOU DON'T GO BACK TO WHITE OR BLACK (OR BROWN)!

So, the following was what i wrote prior to watching the speech given by Williams at the BET awards:

My friend shared a video of a person at the BET awards that spoke about racism, my immediate response was the following:

Lynn, my dear brother and friend. I have a confession. You were the first friend of mine in the past that claimed you actually were trying to seek me out and find me over these years. It brought me to tears. However...

I must now confess I am a racist. A full blown self appointed the biggest racist of all time...against that race that has created all the problems we must suffer through today...that race is the human race; it is made up of pasty white undelightsome people, black and bodacious people, beautiful brown people, and a mix of all three; but I don't think there are any purple or red or yellow people, though there have been claims of many sightings...I guess the claimers of such sightings could possibly be schizophrenic. Anyway, The browns and the blacks where hated by the whites, and in turn it created a hatred for the whites. It never ends, this cycles of hatred.

However, poverty knows no race. And if any person that is wealthy and powerful or has influence and was provided a way, by their own merits or others, to be in a position where all people can hear them...than that person doesn't experience a racism and prejudice that is experienced by those who are wrongfully judged NOT according to skin color, or gender/s, sexual orientation, or being born in certain castes in one's CULTure, BUT simply according to ones achievements or lack thereof, ones ability to apply available knowledge for their own benefit and/or others or the lack thereof, one's appearance of having a hair style and a beard or not- according to the social morays (sic?) of their respective cultures, one's own status of being single or married, being shunned because they either are or not; being shunned because they have children or not enough or none. White, Black, and Brown, Straight and Gay and Bi Millionaires complaining how all of them are judged and not given parts or contracts or potential investments...when MONEY is not their MOTIVE and or the LACK OF MONEY is not there reason for their complaint of the kind of racism that they do experience...maybe, just maybe, all the forgotten people that experience more racism and prejudice than all those who have the world wide voice to express their intolerance of such, will perhaps finally lend a listening ear of consolation.

The collective "racism" from all Pollywood actors and singers towards the low, mid, and the below low class "people" is a much more pronounced and blatant in the face "fuck you" than the traditional forms of racism and prejudice these such unfortunate rich souls experience. ..they have a home to go be protected in; they have lawyers to plead their case, they have a posse that surrounds them of like ignorant minded wo is me humanoids. They actually have plentiful food to nourish there bodies to extend their life of such suffering that they go through, they have all the alcohol and drugs the world can offer to soothe their faux pain of alleged persecution. They have private transportation, even other humanoids to utilize their transportation, to transport them across the globe to escape their sorrows caused by the degradation of racism and prejudicial judgement.

But just like many people....I didn't even watch the video or listen to what our brother had to say, so it proves my ignorance more than any others. Damn....caught myself in my own web of intolerance of those who speak of intolerance that don't compare to the intolerance of those who truly understand what intolerance is...only those who experience it in ALL of it's forms can say "Whaaaat....that's "racism"...ya...get a load of this, sit down, I'll tell you a story"... of a lovely lady....duh du duh duh duh duh duh dah dah dah.....

BUT YES, such relentless racism is so alive in a rampart sort of wave, but who can be so proud to be an AMERICAN, and falsely believe that it's free? so those who stand up and shout that- should probably sit down and shout this:

"I used to be proud to be an AMERICAN where I thought I was truly free; but now that I've seen the light, I realize that America is the seat of human slavery. I can't believe that I believed in a country and a flag that I thought represented me....but then I realized I am a traditional American Christian and that intolerance truly does represent me...

"So I'll proudly stand up and sing again and reconvert to my hateful ways, of hating those really evil gays, who to the same god give praise, and also pray to become prey to my judging ways, while I sway and play hoping someday that all my fellow Christians, Jews, and Muslims will love me when I come out of the closet and tell them this whole time....I've been gay....till then....

"I'm proud to be an American, where I hope that someday I'll be free, to think and do as I truly want to think and do, perhaps sing a whap a do and cook up a roux, to prepare the gumbo, with shrimps that are jumbo, and I hope they don't keep killing Dumbo for ivory along it's coasts, but from sea to shining sea, I will remain in my blindness so I cannot see, what it finally means to cling onto true humanity and dig deep with the Captain of Crunching my pride to allow all others to finally--- in peace....reside."

hahahaha....oh man....I am so gay but my religious mind says .... it's totally okay....because it's my religion to hit it upon the ..."heeeeyyyyyyy girlfriend....wanna paint my nails and brush my hair and before you know it we'll be floating in the air because I just chopped off my pair ?" OH DAIR I say, can u see, by the dawns early light, we're about to take flight upon the moonlit night. enter therein and post up, pucker up, and maybe throw on a little make up, before the religious minded puke up, fuck up, and force us to shut up, but they can't stop us now, except they got the guns so maybe they will, because they don't adhere to "My Father's Will", but we got the numbers so that's just fine that they are drunk on their falsified fermented wine -made of the chestnuts they roasted on a open flame that they cut off of those who were a flame and eventually lit with a flame because they are jealous of not having fame because they all wish they can do my dame---every one of em... but they're love is restricted and conflicted and fences they picket to divide people and throw them into the thicket, and hoping they buy a winning lottery ticket so they don't have to work till the end of their days though they claim that is the proper and honest way, to work from sun up to moon up until from exhaustion by forced labor they throw up, and the words of their alleged Savior be conjured up, and the pure water that he gives they will finally want to drink up...which is--

"come buy milk and honey without money and without price...all ye that are heavy laden by your hatred and perceived sin in yourself and others...take my yoke upon you, for it is easy and my burden is light...free yourselves from all judgement and ye shall surely see, that you'll be freely free free like a bumble bee bee but understand if you drink this up you will have to surely pee pee pee-- out your racism, hatred, hypocrisy and bigotry under an oak tree tree that has lotsa acorns....lotsa nuts....lotsa nuts nuts nuts. Some are black, brown, white...and you know what....lotsa flowers of all kinds with sexy hinds and you won't even need to trade in your hours for a handful of dimes....park it here for an eternity...ye shall find rest and peace in and with me.

Okay....nice talking to ya'll....buh bye for now. till next time this is your pilot with no flying experience...does anybody know how to land a plane...the real pilot was shot by a band of jewish, christian, and muslim extremists and because i'm a peaceful extremist, i just tooted and it caused them to faint...they couldn't breathe in or tolerate the aromatherapy of pure love...when they realized that they knew I didn't care to defend myself or die...it took away their Mr Mojo Risin and then they said "I KILL YOU!"-- and then jeff dunham pulled off their masks and said "I knew you were all really just Chinese." and then again they screamed "I KILL YOU!" AND I REPLIED:

"PLEASE DO, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK--- BUT YOU WILL BECAUSE I'M GONNA BE CHILLING WITH YOUR VIRGINS." So, the next time somebody asks you "Hey do you know why the Muslim changed his mind and killed himself instead of all the other men....?" Yup people, they kill themselves and others to consume it upon the lusts of their own rod! They are so holy, so righteous, so peaceful, so loving of their women and wives in that they are so excited to leave them to go to heaven to have a big orgy that they condemn others of doing here upon earth!

Crazy train stops here...it is a coming, you don't have to buy a ticket, just climb...on....board! The crystal ship is being filled. I am the lizard king...I told you I can do anything...I have yet to be born and I am not even a thought in one of your minds. Learn to be KIND so I don't have to rewind our Universal time because each time I do i remember it but not you. It aint no magic trick like some of the rythym and rhymes you rappers spit, but mixing mine with common dirt causes all to see the Truth that hurts, and yes, I already know that with me your wives and girlfriends flirt but none of it I return, that would be out of turn, because the next move will be is for all of them to cut you free so finally with me they can all be because being with you for one sec feels like an eternity...except in bed, when she tried to give you head, but she kept on choking on the thought of you. Swallow that you black ass white punk brown bitches who say "IN THE NAME OF JESUS"...my name is blu. FUCK YOU!

RACISM....UNLESS YOU HAVE HAVE BEEN LITERALLY BEATEN, HOSED DOWN IN THE STREET, HAD DOGS PUT ON YOU BY WHITE PASTY ASS PEOPLE THAT WEAR LITTLE BLUE SUITS AND LITTLE BLUE HATS, HAVE BEEN SHIT ON OR SPIT ON OR URINATED ON BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTUAL SKIN COLOR, OR HAVE BEEN PUT IN JAIL AND/OR TORTURED AND/OR IMPRISONED AND/OR KILLED IN ANY MANNER BECAUSE OF YOUR SKIN COLOR---YOU HAVE NOT EVER EXPERIENCED RACISM. HAVING A JOB BE TURNED DOWN TO YOU IS NOT RACISM. UNLESS YOU ARE CRAWLING OUT OF A COTTON FIELD WITH BLOODIED HANDS AND A STRIPPED BACK OR HAVE BEEN RAPED BY A MASTER, YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED RACISM. UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN THRUST INTO THE DARK ABYSS OF A SLAVE SHIP AND CHAINED UP TO COLLECTIVELY BATH IN YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS SHIT AND URINE--YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED RACISM. UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY SHOT AT AND THREATENED WITH DEATH STRICTLY BECAUSE OF YOUR COLOR...YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED RACISM. YOU DEGRADE YOUR FOREFATHERS AND MOTHERS BY HIJACKING THEIR SUFFERING AND PINNING IT ON YOUR INEXPERIENCED CHILDISH PLAYGROUND BLOWN UP OUT OF PROPORTION COMMON HATRED...AND YOU JUST HAPPEN TO BE BLACK. YOU TRULY WANT ME AND OTHERS TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ACTUALLY LOVE "WHITE PEOPLE" AS MUCH AS YOU DO YOUR FELLOW FOLK NIGGAS? YOU CALL EACH OTHER NIGGER AS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT...WHICH IS A TERM THAT ORIGINATED BY PURE HATRED TOWARD YOUR ANCESTORS FROM THE WHITE MAN. I NEVER IN MY LIFE EVER SAID OR CALLED ANY PERSON NIGGER NOR HAVE EVER WRITTEN THE WORD UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I RESPECT YOU AND YOUR ANCESTORS AND THEIR AGONY MORE THAN YOU DO.

SO, YOU BLACK CRACKAS, WHAT SAY YE, WHEN I GUARANTEE I AM MORE BLACK THAT MOST OF YOU AND I'M SO WHITE I MAKE THE AVERAGE WHITE MAN LOOK BLACKER THEN YA'LL. I MEAN, THE WORD NIGGER IS USED SO MUCH IT HAS BECOME A FALSE TERM OF ENDEARMENT. I FINALLY SAID TO MY FRIENDS ONE TIME: "SHIT, IF YOU STOP USING THAT WORD SO MUCH, YOU'D BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WHAT YOU SAY IN A TENTH OF THE TIME IT TOOK YOU TO SAY IT." YOU ARE ALL SO PROUD TO USE THE WORD NIGGER AND BEING ABLE TO SAY IT AS MANY TIMES AND IN AS MANY WAYS AS POSSIBLE. IT'S IS TRULY AMUSING....BUT I AM TALKING TO ALL YOU NIGGERS OUT THERE....WHITE NIGGERS, BROWN NIGGERS, AND BLACK NIGGERS. YOU'RE ALL NIGGERS. I'M A NIGGER. HELL...I JUST MIGHT KEEP USING THIS WORD NIGGER, OR IS IT NIGGA...OR IT IS NIGGGAAAHH....OR "WHAT"?!!!!???!! AREN'T WE ALL SLAVES TO SOMETHING...YUP...AND YOU'RE ALL A SLAVE TO HAVING TO CALL PEOPLE NIGGER...BUT I'M NOT. I'M A SLAVE TO USING THE WORDS LIKE BRO, DUDE, MAN, SISTER. I NEVER EARNED THE RIGHT OR PRIVILEGE TO USE THE WORD NIGGER...AND I NEVER CARED TO. I ASSOCIATE IT WITH SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN MY MIND.

HOWEVER....MR FUKYN OBAMA....YOU AINT NO NIGGER AND NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE YOU FAKE PUNK ASS LITTLE BITCH. YOU ARE SO FUCKIN WHITE THAT YOU'VE CONVINCED MOST WHITE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE BLACK. YOU MUSLIM MOTHA FUCKA...JESUS IS COMING FOR YOU AND WHEN HE SEES YOU FACE TO FACE DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT HE'S GONNA SAY TO YOU? HE'S GONNA ASK....BARACK...HEY...YOU HAVE A WHITE PARENT AND A BLACK PARENT SO IT'S PRETTY APPARENT THAT YOU ARE HALF WHITE AND HALF BLACK---SO, WHY DON'T YOU CLAIM THAT YOU ARE WHITE INSTEAD OF CLAIMING THAT YOU ARE BLACK? WHY ARE YOU SO FUKYN RACIST? AND "BLACK" PEOPLE...YOU WERE ALL DUPED...HE AINT LIKE ANY OF YOU...HE IS A FAKE, A PHONY, AND A FRAUD OF THE GREATEST PROPORTIONS. HIS BLACKNESS WAS MANUFACTURED. I COULDN'T CARE LESS IF I WAS WHITE OR BLACK OR ANYTHING IN BETWEEN. WELL, I'D RATHER BE BLACK BECAUSE THEN THAT MEANS I'D BE ABLE TO SING BETTER, JUMP HIGHER, RUN FASTER, BAKE BETTER SWEET POTATO PIE AND FRIED CHICKEN, AND WELL...MAYBE THE LADIES WOULD STAY WITH ME FOR ONCE...AHHHHHH...JUST JOKING THERE....ONCE THEY COME TO ME AFTER THEY'VE HAD YOU...BACK TO BLACK THEY DON'T DO! WHY? BECAUSE I DON'T CALL WOMEN "MY BITCH", OR "HOE", OR "WHORE", OR "CUNT", OR DEGRADE THEM AS MANY HAVE DONE IN LOTS OF MUSIC AND MOVIES. BUT I REALLY LIKE MADEA THOUGH...HAAAAAA.....NOT BECAUSE OF THAT REASON---- BUT BECAUSE I GOT NO PENIS! MY FOREARM IS ALL THEY NEED...AND MAYBE A TOE AND TWO FEET... BUT YOUR DONG SLONG OR YOUR KING KONG WILL BE LONG GONE ---

BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SENT HERE TO DETHRONE THE MALE PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY THAT EXIST UPON THIS EARTH. I HAVE COME TO RENDER ALL PATRIARCHAL PRICKS PENISLESS. YOU SHALL ALL BE BEHEADED BELOW THE WAIST...IT'S KIND OF A TAKE ON THE CIRCUMCISIONS YOU FORCE YOUR DAUGHTERS AND SONS TO GO THROUGH THAT STARTED WHEN ABRAHAM WANTED TO KILL HIS OWN SON...RIGHT? SO, OH YE UNCIRCUMCIZED OF HEART WILL NOW BE MORE THAN CIRCUMCIZED, AND IT WILL BE SUCH A BIG SURPRISE WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT YOU FICTIONALIZED YOUR OWN GOODNESS THROUGH YOUR EYES AND CRUELIZED AND DEMONIZED ALL YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS THAT HAVE PERFECT PURE EYES THAT SEE THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH OF ALL THINGS, AND OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS THEY WILL SHOUT FOR THEIR DIGNITY AND NO LONGER FEAR YOU FOR ANYTHINGS. WOMAN SHALL KEEP SILENT IN THE CHURCH...HELL NO!!!!!!!!! WOMEN SHALL KEEP SILENT IN THE SYNAGOGUE AND MASQUE....HELL TO THE FUKYN NO WAY IN HELLLLLLLLL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE CONDUIT TO GOD!!!! NOT ANY MALE....WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE THE CREATORS OF THE CHILDREN OF THIS HUMANITY...YOU ARE OUR PROTECTORS, YOU ARE OUR LIFE, YOU ARE OUR ROCK, YOU ARE OUR SALVATION! CRUSH YOUR HUSBANDS AND BOYFRIENDS, SMASH YOUR PASTORS, EMPOWER YOUR DAUGHTERS AND TEACH YOUR SONS THE TRUE WAY OF SALVATION IS NEVER THROUGH A MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME OUT AND BE FREE. AND THE GREATEST SECRET THAT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS TRIED TO KEEP THIS WHOLE TIME WHICH I WILL NOW REVEAL UNTO THE WORLD....JESUS WAS A WOMAN....NOW YOU KNOW WHY "HE" WAS KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHuhhhhh....racism!!!!!!! good fukyn god....racism....next blog i'll tell you about racism....white people---do you use the suffering of your ancestors that suffered slavery as a crutch...use their suffering and hijack it and claim: that damn egyptian pharaoh, still beaten mE down making me make bricks with no straw....damn....i hope that destroying angel come soon to free me from my masters that only give me 4 million dollar paychecks and refuse to give me any more contacts because i be white in a black industry. RACISM IS NOT THE END ALL BE ALL TRUMP CARD OF THE WORST KIND OF HATRED....if somebody hates you for any reason at all, and commits an action upon you soley because of that hatred...that is a kin and the exact thing as "racism"...you just as well can say all the following: that girl has smallpenis-ism...why do you say? because she wouldn't sleep with me! Uh...that guy is a fat-ist...why do you say? because he didn't sleep with me or give me a job! uh...that boss is a lazy-ist...he fired me!!! that religous bigot is a longhaired-ist....he discriminated against me bacuase i don't have short hair! that lady is a typicalmale--ist....she didn't go out with me when i flirted with and came onto her like a jock!

The incessant need to talk about racism fire the very flame of racism. people hate people...it's just that. you like your kind. they like their kind. i hate both of your kind and even my kind! so fuckyn there. you aint getting displaced because of your belief system, having to relocate to another country. You aren't being forced to go to another country to where those who claim to believe in jesus have the most hatred for you! you're "people" aren't victims of genocide like we all will be....you work for hollywood, you live in hollywood, you create fake shit for real money not producing anything to sustain life for any human....and you whine. let me tell you hollywood....you are all going to be very very very surprised and in shock of what will happen to your orange town of fakeness and vanity and hatred and intolerance. hey BONO, yah, you too, your whole life has been a social faux paux that you've decieved others into thinking it was something so real....but not as real as the debt you multiplied for the african countries that you "helped". you use their suffering to make your money!!!!!!!!!!! you are sick, your are dispicable, and you should be sent to another planet!!!!!!!!! you should never be allowed to ever step foot in africa again for you utter hypocrisy and shitty ass music that haunts all those who have had the nonprivilege of hearing it not of their own free will and choice, of course. don't you think for a minute your "jesus" or even your "satan" is happy with you....you are inhumane....you thrive upon inequality though you preach that you seek to establish it equality. "for with their mouths they draw near unto me but their hearts are far from me!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and frankly....why is most rap always focused upon saying the exact same things "i can say the coolest words to describe how i am better at the ability to fuck you up and kill you and fuck your girl and wife and do more drugs or deal more drugs" yup....in one sentence i just summed up the entire history of rap....don't get me wrong...i love it! we are human, it's what we all do. say a little here, do a little there...variety yet the same. so uniquely un-unique. ascertain our own value by diminishing others value or the way they receive their value. i hate it, yet my intent is ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THAN WHY ALL OTHERS DO THE SAME--- It is to rip off the wool of every wolf...shed a light upon all the people that have a worldwide influence in that they thought they were doing good, or tried to convince others that they were....that they truly were but are not...so that they can sit in a sackloth of ashes for a time, and quickly turn their evil ways into good deeds by supporting the ego and vanity of all people equally, NOT by sharing or giving any money, but upholding and supporting principles that can be implemented in every government that would enable all humans to become happy and peaceful as a whole for the first time since before MAN was found upon this earth.

Or here is the quickest and easiest way to establish perfect peace...put all men asleep and after one hour only allow all the homosexuals to awake for sperm donation. But MY religion is way too important to keep instead of having world peace. my RACE is way too important for that as well. I believe in self sacrifice but not ME.

(END)
----------

I WONDER IF JESSE WILLIAMS AND OBAMA GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A BABY IT WOULD BE BLACK---AFTER ALL, IN GENETIC MATHEMATICS, TWO RECESSIVE GENES CAN EQUAL A DOMINANT. "OH YOU SILLY," SAYS MICHAEL, OBAMA'S "WIFE". OH WHAT'S EVEN MORE FUNNY IS THAT I JUST REALIZED OBAMA'S INITIALS WERE B.O. NOW THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!!!!

It is a common misconception that when white and black are mixed you get grey (or brown)...you really just get one thing: YELLOW...so, all the whites that hate blacks and all the blacks that equally hate whites are now officially known as the worst word designated to any one human or group of humans known to man---it's the product of the multiplication of NIGGER and CRACKER, now known as---PANSY. So, the color of their skin is YELLA and the name of their new species is PANSY....YA'LL JUST YELLA PANZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, for all those out there who want to avoid interacting with yella pansies...just ask that nigga or cracka if they are YELLA! So congratulations you niggas and crackas, you unknowingly were fucking each other the whole time and spawned a whole other race that is more despicable the the white and black race which the whole entire world wants to annihilate...we sensible and just a wee bit smarter than a fetus people are just watching from the sidelines waiting for a bomb to be dropped on ya'll asses....where's Emimen---it's time!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment