Sunday, July 3, 2016

AM I CHRISTSHUN?

When I was young my siblings always called me the gopher..."go for this, go for that." So when I grew up it was still implanted in my head...live your life around your siblings lives and families...do what they need, when they want. But I enjoyed being with them much more than they ever enjoyed being around me. That is how it has always been. I have always had an excitement to be around a friend, any human, always...no matter who. When I was at my lowest I notified a friend that I needed to hear a human voice and quit with this facebook messenger shit and text. My phone was stolen so I couldn't retrieve this friends number...I just would have called. So I messaged this friend...and then another friend...and then another friend...and then another friend...I never thought it was a privilege for others to be associated with me...I thought it was always a privilege to chill with them. I liked to travel, check up on people, drop by say hi, call and check in.

But human interaction has lost its spark...no longer is there a time to meet up and catch up...everyone posts everything they do and think every second. Therefore, there's no more need for face to face interaction..."what you talking about, we are having face to face...it's called facebook." :)

I do not like wife beaters...I have never worn one. I do not like husband beaters either...haven't worn one of those either. What is it with those types of tank tops anyway? I like V neck t-shirts, plain white...but I don't have a vendetta. Why many do against me...you'll all see.

A witness that was to testify against Hillary Clinton was accidentally killed by a falling "dumb bell" in the gym...the day he was to testify. A presidential candidate for the libertarian party was found dead this past week.

Time to shut down. Time to go home. The testimony of the testator has no effect until it is sealed with it's own blood. Lets waste another four years and write on a ballot a word or name that the Government and Election Committee will NEVER recognize...that makes so much sense it baffles me. Will the real slim shady please stand up and be the head of Anonymous so we can vote for a fucking name, a real person, that the Government will and must legally recognize who will be able to actually represent the voice of the voiceless and all those who need true representation. All the sheeple should drop themselves on the steeple. As if the Elite don't already know that the majority are not pleased and are against Them...THE MAJORITY DO NOT VOTE...THE ABSENCE OF VOTES SHOWS THE DISGUST ALREADY! EVEN IF THE MAJORITY OF REGISTERED VOTERS WRITE IN THE "A" WORD ON THE BALLOT...IT WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED...WHY? BECAUSE IT IS NOT A HUMAN BEING. ALSO, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF SOME STATES, THEY DO NOT EVEN COUNT THE WRITE IN'S.

I'd rather be an eternal babysitter...and it looks like I am gonna have to be, look at those Democrats sitting, literally sitting on their bums on the floor in Congress...that says it all. The real reason the elite wants gun control is to siphen all the weapons onto the black market to supply the civil wars in Africa, Asia, and Mid-East and Cental/South America... while simultaneously dis-arming the citizens of the U.S. It's not about people getting killed...go picket car manufacturers, GMO companies, knife makers, cheese companies, vaccine producers if you actually truly care about people getting killed....I don't care. BUT LET THE PEOPLE VOTE FOR THEMSELVES THEN PUT IT TO REST! A 22 pistol/rifle can accomplish everything these semi auto rifles have accomplished in these alleged mass-shootings in the United States...in fact the accuracy is much greater...lot less kick.



I don't care to own a gun....but all you christians that fear death so much that you don't want anybody to have access to a gun....ironic....but then all you christians out there that fear death so much that you have to have a gun to protect yourself and/or others...ironic. Gosh, sounds like you're all the same gender---CHRISTIAN....yup...a new name for a new gender/orientation type---CHRISTIAN. NONE OF YOU ARE LIKE CHRIST---YOU ARE NOT CHRIST LIKE...YOU ARE CHRISTIAN....CHRIST--SHUN...YOU ALL SHUN CHRIST...THAT IS WHY YOU ARE ALL CALLED CHRISTIAN. I AM NOT NOR HAVE EVER BEEN NOR WILL EVER BE CHRISTIAN...because if you shun Christ, you shun others...if you shun others, you shun Christ. I'd be the first to put a bullet in Christ' head...to end all his misery from how he feels about how everyone treats themselves and others. So, to all my friends and family...are you Christian? I'm just human.

No comments:

Post a Comment