Sunday, July 3, 2016

FACEBOOK'S CENSORSHIP AND HATRED OF FREESPEECH!

To my friends
None of my posts since 16 June 2016 have posted...my page has been screened by FB and no users are can see what I post anymore. People, the real reason is because of what I have said before and what I am doing now: I actually am a candidate for the U.S Presidential Election of 2016 and every term after that until I am killed. It is not a joke, I am not under-qualified. If you knew me and my true history than you'd know that this is not a joke. It is not a joke when I have death threats, my apartment ransacked, my cars stolen, my computer and phones ripped off, my dads computer as well who was was a retired Special FBI Agent, falsely arrested and thrown into a mental hospital and not fed, forced medicated, and assaulted 7 times all because I WROTE A BOOK, TWO BOOKS, THAT CERTAIN ENTITIES WHO ARE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT FOUND OUT THAT I WROTE. Doing this I have been promised will be the cause of my death. Do you hear what I am saying? DO YOU GET IT? WHAT IS IT THAT I KNOW, WHAT CAPABILITIES DO I HAVE, AND ALSO WHOM DO I KNOW, THAT WOULD CAUSE THOSE IN THE HIGHEST OF PRINCIPALITIES UPON THIS EARTH TO TAKE OVER MY OWN MONEY, GET ME EVICTED FROM MY APARTMENT, TRUMP OF A FALSE CHARGE AGAINST ME, AND PUT ME ON THE STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER! Can you hear and see clearly?
Voting for Clinton? For Sanders? For Trump? For Cruz? CAN YOU TRULY PICTURE ME ON STAGE IN A DEBATE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE, SIDE BY SIDE WITH EACH OF THOSE UGLY AND OLD CANDIDATES!!!??? CAN YOU NOT SEE WHY THEY HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT I GET NO PRESS, BLOCK ME ON MY OWN FACEBOOK PAGE, SEND IN EX-MILITARY AND ALSO HAVE POLICE PLANT EVIDENCE IN MY PLACE?
IT WOULD LITERALLY ONLY TAKE ONE TIME, ONE MINUTE, FOR ME TO BE ON STAGE, OR ON ONE SHOW THAT WENT VIRAL. THAT IS ALL. THAT IS ALL. DO YOU THINK ANY PERSON 36 YEARS OR YOUNGER WOULD VOTE FOR ANYBODY BUT ME? HELL NO....THEY ARE TIRED. THEY WANT CHANGE...WE MUST HAVE CHANGE...A DIFFERENT OPTION FROM A DIFFERENT BREED AND STOCK! ALL CANDIDATES ARE THE SAME BREED AND FROM THE SAME STOCK.
Well, sorry for preaching. I only run for President to be a voice for the voiceless...to present to the people of this world and all government, especially the United States, viable economic solutions to all the problems that cause the Crises of today and will continue to cause tomorrow. That is all.
If you can't post this on all your pages, in your comments, or however facebook works...then their is no hope. I am the only person that represents the AVERAGE AND BELOW AVERAGE HUMAN BEING AND IS NOT PART OF THE 1 PERCENT WHO IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AND ACTUALLY DO KNOW HOW TO HEAL THIS WORLD IN WAYS YOU KNOW NOT NOR HAVE SEEN. IT HAPPENS ONE LETTER AND THEN A WORD AND SENTENCE AT A TIME.
FREE SPEECH IS UNDERMINED BY FACEBOOK...TIME TO SETUP A SITE THAT WILL ROCK THEIR WORLD TO SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment